Quantum leap out of time

John64

Project QL Intern
Mar 20, 2018
Chapter 1

"You're done it Sam history changed mark and Sarah stay together and raise there little daughter together they don't break up and they are both really happy get ready to leap buddy!"

Al smiles at Sam looking up from the handlink.

Sam smiles and looks at Sarah and he takes Sarah into his arms and kisses her and as he kisses her in that moment he is covered in bright blue light and quantum leaps into time.....

When the blue light fades away Sam is surprised that he is still kissing a woman when he stops kissing her.

She opens her eyes and says to Sam.

"Who the hell are you? And slaps him across the face
"Where am I and where?"

Sam looking nervous replys

"What do you mean?"

"My name is Sarah and I was just kissing my husband then suddenly I felt electricity pass through my body and now I am some where different and your not my husband."

Realising Sarah had quantum leaped with Sam too Sam says.

"Oh boy!"

Meanwhile at project quantum leap.

Al walks into the waiting room and when he enters the chamber.

He gets the fright of his life.

Al finds two people in the waiting room one man and one woman.

Al says to Ziggy through the handlink.

"What's going on Ziggy?"

"Admiral were not totally sure but Sam didn't leap on his own from his recent leap he took Sarah with him."

Al says looking shocked

"Oh boy!"

End of chapter 1

Chapter 2

Sarah looks at Sam and says

"What's going on?"

"Don't worry I can explain everything"

"Start explaining! What was that energy that i felt?"

"Ok promise me you'll keep a open mind"

"Ok go on"

She folds her arms together looking really unhappy and with a serious look on her face.

"I am a time traveler"

"What! Time travel?" looking at Sam with a very unbelieving look on her face.

"We just did something I call quantum leaping"

"The electrical thing passing through our body's"

"Yes that's right "

"All of this is just fantasy I won't believe it"

"Sarah I am telling you the truth and I can proof it look at your self in the mirror over there on the living room wall"

"Why?"

"Trust me look Sarah"

"Ok"

She slowly walks towards the mirror and as soon as she sees herself in the mirror she sees a different woman looking back at herself from the looking glass and sam walks close to her and she sees a different men in the reflection too and at that moment it was too much for her she falls unconscious in fright. And falls on the floor.

Sam looks at her and says

"Oh boy!"

He helps her up picks her up and puts her onto the sofa and lays her down to recover.

Suddenly the imaging chamber door opens and Al looking worried steps out and after a few taps on the handlink the door closes behind him.

"We've got real problems this time"

"You're telling me"

"Sarah leaped with me!"

"So you already know that's good that's good"

"How is this even possible Al?"

Al taps the handlink and says

"Ziggy says it was a million to one shot she by mistake leaped with you"

"I know I have held people many times before and no one has ever leaped with me before"

"I know sam we don't know all the reasons why it happened but this time it happened she leaped with you"

"So what do we do now?"

"Like you always have done Sam it's just this time you have a little extra help on this leap that's the only difference.* Where is Sarah?"

"She collapsed the moment she saw her reflection in the mirror."

"Oh no"

"It's ok she's still recovering so where are we this time?"

"Let's see"

Al taps the handlink and it's flashes at Al's touch.

"Ok it's the 27 July 1985 and you have both leaped into a couple Mr and miss Anderson."

"And why are we both here?"

"Ziggy's not sure yet we have been distracted by having another person in the waiting room"

"So Sarah's body's in the waiting room?"

"Yes she is there"

"Ok please go back and find out why we've here please?"

"Ok sure, sure"

Al taps the handlink the door opens Al stands in the doorway and says before disappearing.

"Look after Sarah"

Sam smiles and says

"I will"

The door closes and Al is gone.

End of chapter 2