Ciao

des

Project QL Intern
Jul 29, 2007
Italy
Hello eveybody:hurray:

I'm an italian fan of Quantum Leap. I don't know the english, so excese me for my mistake. I hope for improve my knowledge of english for to make myself understood and communicate better with you.
Since I was teenager I follow QL: it's my favourite telefilm.
Now in my country are 7:30 p.m.:)

des said:
Hello eveybody:hurray:

I'm an italian fan of Quantum Leap. I don't know the english, so excese me for my mistake. I hope for improve my knowledge of english for to make myself understood and communicate better with you.
Since I was teenager I follow QL: it's my favourite telefilm.
Now in my country are 7:30 p.m.:)

Benvenuto!

I am trying to learn Italian at the moment, so maybe we can help each other!

Always glad to welcome new members here!:hurray::hurray::hurray:

Hi and Welcome to Al's Place, this website is getting quite a lot of international members. I am Australian and although I do speak English my English may not help you as I use way to much 'slang'. From now on I will try very hard to write in a way that is easier for people with a non english speaking country to understand.

My Italian consists of being able to count to 14, I learnt in school and never forgot.

thank you very much guys:wavey

leaper1 said:
I am trying to learn Italian at the moment, so maybe we can help each other!

It's a fantastic idea :cheers

des said:
excuse me, I try my signature.

why is the lowest part cut?

I think your signature looks great, although I don't know why the lowest part is cut. It does look very good just the way it is. I am not very good with computers so I don't have a very good signature myself.:crash

Welcome to the Board!

My italian amounts to about 3 words of mafia lingo - Capiche?! - and some restaraunt orders - lasagne!

mafia...:disbelief ....Italy isn't only mafia! fortunately you know lasagne also!!! lasagne are very good :D. generally people know pizza :)

Ciao e benvenuto alle tribune, Des! Spero che godiate il vostro soggiorno qui. I, come Helen (Leaper1), sto imparando l'italiano. Scuse se non è troppo buono.

Hello and welcome to the forums, Des! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here. I, like Helen (Leaper1), I am learning the Italian language. Apologies if it's not that good. Your English is coming on well, anyway! Only noticed a few errors.

Ciao Des,

I'm also from Italy. Nice to meet you! My English is not good, maybe we can help each other.

Where are you from? I'm from Nizza Monferrato, 80 km from Turin and 70 km from Genova.

Hey, SamBecket94, your Italian is Great! :hurray::hurray: Why are you studying my language? Will you come to Italy? 8)

I'm studying your language for two reasons:
I like your language. Hehe. That's one that could be considered nice.
I may be coming over to Italy in a year. I'll be looking forward to that!

Really? My italian's great? Why, thank you!

Indeed, your Italian is very good. For sure, better than my English :banghead
If you'll come to Italy, please let me know! I'll be pleased to meet you :D
I read some posts in this site...It's really interesting! I'm happy to see so many QL fans 13 years after the end of the serie. It means that QL is really a fantastic thing. Well done guys! :hurray:

ciao Marisa :)
piccolo il mondo sul web! son felice di incontrare una connazionale!

it's little the world on the web! i'm happy to meet a fellow-countrywoman!

I'm back! :)
it's a very very long time since I last wrote.
in the meantime, my English has not improved :(, so sorry for my bad English.
Sometimes I like pop in to see the QL site and this forum, today I decided to leave a greeting ;)

the ringtone of my smartphone is QL theme and for sms "hologramwalkingthrough"... when it ring I know that is securely my phone!!! without doubt!!! :sup

there are other italian member?

have a nice day,
des

I'm back! :)
it's a very very long time since I last wrote.
in the meantime, my English has not improved :(, so sorry for my bad English.
Sometimes I like pop in to see the QL site and this forum, today I decided to leave a greeting ;)

the ringtone of my smartphone is QL theme and for sms "hologramwalkingthrough"... when it ring I know that is securely my phone!!! without doubt!!! :sup

there are other italian member?

have a nice day,
des

Ma ciao :)