Old 06-13-2007, 10:53 PM   #1
McDuck
Junior Leaper

Default John D'Aquino!

So I was watching Disney Channel tonight (yes, I am a closet Suite Life of Zach and Cody and Hannah Montana fan--if I happen to see they are on on the rare occasions I watch TV anymore I'll usually turn it on). Anyway, they had an ad for a Hannah Montana / Cory in the House crossover episode where the President's daughter meets Hannah Montana and Hannah meets the President....who is none other than QL Alum John D'Aquino!!! I thought that was pretty cool. I haven't watched Disney Channel as frequently as I did tonight in a while (since before Cory in the House premiered) so this was a pleasant surprise to me.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:13 AM   #2
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

Yep I have seen that show, and I noticed him the second I saw him in the pilot. I have a talent for that.

Its definietly cool to see him again, and in a totally different role than Frank Lamatta.

-=-=-=-=-
Icon made by the lovely Ladystoneheart with the beautiful screen captures of StrayStar.
Signature made by me.
My QL screen capture collection: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Sa...?sort=3&page=1
Sam Beckett Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 11:59 PM   #3
Pippin07
PQL Visitor

Yep. John is defintely the pres. on Cory in the House. My lil. bro LOVES almost everything Disney/Nickeolodeon related!

Pippin07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 08:43 PM   #4
RossBeckett
Project Observer

I remember seeing John D'Aquino in an episode of Seinfeld. He played the role of Elaine's "so-called" bf. I say "so-called" because he kept on tricking her into dates and not admitting to her that they are dates. On one of the dates, Elaine meets his parents! And still he says they are just friends hanging out. I love that show! And he did an incredible job in the comedic role too!

~Steve B.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:00 PM   #5
Sherlock's Sparrow
Waiting Room Visitor

"Cory in the House" is such a funny show! I watch it with my cousins all the time. I love the characters Meena, Sophie, and Newt.

Sherlock's Sparrow
Sherlock's Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 04:55 PM   #6
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossBeckett
I remember seeing John D'Aquino in an episode of Seinfeld. He played the role of Elaine's "so-called" bf. I say "so-called" because he kept on tricking her into dates and not admitting to her that they are dates. On one of the dates, Elaine meets his parents! And still he says they are just friends hanging out. I love that show! And he did an incredible job in the comedic role too!

~Steve B.
Lol that sounds halarious I wanna see. I have only seen a few eps of Sienfeld though.

-=-=-=-=-
Icon made by the lovely Ladystoneheart with the beautiful screen captures of StrayStar.
Signature made by me.
My QL screen capture collection: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Sa...?sort=3&page=1
Old 07-02-2007, 05:30 PM   #7
HologramIAm
Control Room Technician

Smile

Cory, eh? lol
Old 07-02-2007, 05:33 PM   #8
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

I don't really like Cory in the House too much I mean I like Newt and Meena they are ok and stuff but I mostly watch it only for D'Aquino.

-=-=-=-=-
Signature made by me.
Old 07-02-2007, 06:37 PM   #9
HologramIAm
Control Room Technician

I just meant that that was his sons name on QL, right? Cory?
Old 07-02-2007, 07:10 PM   #10
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

I was not responding to anyone but yes you are right Frank LaMatta's son is Cory; that is a funny coincidence.

-=-=-=-=-
Signature made by me.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:14 PM   #11
McDuck
Junior Leaper

LOL!! Good catch! I have not tried Cory in the House yet, despite this discovery, but I used to be hooked on That's So Raven (that this one spun off from)
Old 07-03-2007, 10:21 PM   #12
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

Yeah I am with you Jenny I enjoy That's So Raven but Cory in the House is not so great. D'Aquino does a great job in it of course but I prefer him in his QL roles.

-=-=-=-=-
Signature made by me.