I feel powerful!!!!

leaper1

PQL Security Staff
Staff member
Sep 1, 2002
Bedford, England
Since I was made redundant last year, I've been working Casual relief at the local library where my daughter Becky has been working for 5 years.
A few weeks back Head Office asked for recommendations for new stock for the sci-fi/fantasy section.
My first suggestion is now on our shelves - the Vision Quest trilogy by Deborah Pratt!!!!

I emailed Deborah to let her know about this, and she was gracious enough to reply...
[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Dear Helen,[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Thank you for your support![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]If I can find a way you have inspired me to reach out to libraries around the US and do the same. If your daughter knows of other libraries in the UK, I’m sure there is something we can work out to keep the message of empowerment going.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Blessings and light and thank you![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Deborah[/FONT][/FONT]

Nice!!

I checked but our county doesn't have anything but a movie she directed in the catalog. Hopefully she can get it into more libraries. :)