"Leaps of the Heart"

• Thread starter Monica BriggsBeckett
  • Start date
M

Monica BriggsBeckett

"Leaps of the Heart"

Ok, so I'll admit it. I'm probably the only soap fan (well, 90210 fan, although my soap characters aren't the same as the 90210 characters but come close. Sam = Brandon. Bingo = Dylan. :wacko ) in Al's Place. Still, I posted the first three chapters of the next installation of my leap soap on the fanfic board. I think I'm the only one to read it. I try to read other people's, well not lately since I've been busy but I promise to read other people's. Well, what I read so far of other's, all of them are great. Does anybody read my soap opera? :wavey

Monica

RE: "Leaps of the Heart"

I don't have a lot of free time anymore, but I started reading it the other morning before I went to work. What I read, I liked, and I intend on reading more of it. I like it, Monica. :)

Eleiece

Re: RE: "Leaps of the Heart"

Monica,
If I could sit around the computer for LONG periods of time, I would read it. I'm sorry but at the moment, I'm more than a bit hurting still from the auto accident that I had. Most of the time, I stay in bed. :(

Sorry hon.

More to "College"

I added more to college, if anybody is interested.

Sorry about it being tightly spaced. It's the only way I can post in the min amount of posts.

Monica