Calling All Radio Play Staffers!

The Someday Man

Project QL Intern
Sep 2, 2002
Hello, all. I'm back again. It seems I say that at least every four to five months. lol

But, I'm back nonetheless. And I'm looking for new scripts to produce for the radio plays. It's been nearly a year since the last one so it's high time for something new.

Anyone have any suggestions? Story ideas? Voices to lend?

Let me know!

Be Well,
Shane

(yes, I have a new sign-off phrase. "In Peace" has been retired. lol)

Well, I'd be happy to lend my voice to a character, but you can just as well forget about my trying to write something... I just have NO imagination for that...

If you need help for anything else, don't hesitate to ask!

Clara

Like you have to ask me, Shane. :) If I can't write one, I'd be happy to mix! Or at least try to. :) And you know that I'll lend a voice...

What's wrong with the one that you had already written? Sam and Donna one? Just wondering...

I'm a bit too busy for writing (though I might be able to submit some *ideas*), but I'm up for offering my voice.

I was actually listening to a cassette tape the other day that I'd made a year ago, and I realized that I sound a little bit like Katie Beckett as a youngin'. Not as young as in Leap Home, but maybe teenish.... So, if we ever need a young Katie Beckett, I should be able to pull it off...

Joy

great idea!

Alright, I think I have an idea for a play. One that involves Katie.

I'll post more as it develops.

Be Well,
Shane

What did you have in mind, Shane? Are we talking something like a Quantum Leap Chronicles type series with pre-MI leaps, or something more along the lines of The Virtual Seasons continuing where MI left off? I ask because I pondered doing something like this not too long ago, but I realized that I really wouldn't be able to devote the amount of time to it that would be needed?at least, not on my own. I'd be willing to offer my help, if I can. :)

Damon

Shane,
I tried to email you that thing that I told you about, but one of the addresses that I shot to you wasn't operable. (Adelphia-- that is.) Please email me and let me know if you got that one or not. OK? Thanks!

Be well, (and yes, I'm stealing his sign out) Tee-hee! :p

You can count me in for at least a voice. :) I'd love to be part of the Radio Plays. And I did write a vignette concerning Al's repatriation that you might want to consider. It needs a little touch-up here and there, but if you are interested...

Ready for the next piece of art!

Kat

Hello fellow leaper,

I am a good writer and could deafently provide some ideas if you needed them, and I think I may just begin to write a script if I think of anything solid. Maybe I would be able to share my QL bubbles and get your Radio Files up and kickin'.
And if need Im good with voice impersonations if you need any other voices I would be proud to assist! But I will begin to brainstorm on any grand leaps for Dr.Beckette and his holographic partner in crime Admiral Albert Calavicci!

Thinking for You,
*Al'sChick*

Cpt Jules said:
You can count me in for at least a voice. :) I'd love to be part of the Radio Plays. And I did write a vignette concerning Al's repatriation that you might want to consider. It needs a little touch-up here and there, but if you are interested...

Ready for the next piece of art!

Kat

Ohhh, would I love to see THAT! :D

Things

I just listened to the radio shows available on the website. They sound like so much fun! I'd love to participate in their creation!

I do voices, I write, and I can do some audio production as well.

Toodles

The Someday Man said:
Hello, all. I'm back again. It seems I say that at least every four to five months. lol

But, I'm back nonetheless. And I'm looking for new scripts to produce for the radio plays. It's been nearly a year since the last one so it's high time for something new.

Anyone have any suggestions? Story ideas? Voices to lend?

Let me know!

Be Well,
Shane

(yes, I have a new sign-off phrase. "In Peace" has been retired. lol)

Maybe you can do that devils due continuing story they came up with,or one with the host takes over Sam like LHO.

there just suggestions that I would like to see done.:eek:

Wow. What a year. Actually, what an odd past couple years. I'm afraid I've completely neglected this site and everyone here. I've made a new home over on YouTube but that doesn't excuse turning my back on you guys. I just wanted to stop in real quick, say hi and at least let you all know that as of right now there are no plans to make another radio play. That doesn't mean it will never happen, but there are just no plans at the moment.

Also, I'm not sure where to put this next announcement but Brian wanted me to write a song for the convention. I had a few concepts but the size and scope of the thing scared the hell out of me. I'm sure it's too late now but nothing I was recording seemed good enough for an event like this. So, my apologies for that as well.

Take care, all. I still think about this place from time to time.

Be Well,
Shane