17 years ago today... QL Anniversary Date!

Samantha Beckett said:
Yay!!! That's great! I was 2 years old then, LOL. :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Samantha Beckett

i was only three, hehe. thats why i couldnt stay up to watch it with my mom. *sniff* hehe.

Wow 17 years ago! Which means i wouldv'e been 2 at the time. No wonder i couldn't remember QL until the later seasons.

Well i hope people are still as mad about it, after it's been 50 years! When i will be 69! Omg, that's one scary thought! :lol

Well take care. xxxx

Seventeen years... it's hard to believe. I was nine at the time, and only managed to watch about five episodes total, but QL managed to somehow become one of my all-time favorite shows. Happy (belated) anniversary!

Samantha Beckett said:
Yay!!! That's great! I was 2 years old then, LOL. :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Samantha Beckett

Hehe so was I. Happy birthday Quantum Leap!

Oh wow....all these toddlers.... I need a walker.... ;)

I was 15 when it aired.

McDuck said:
Oh wow....all these toddlers.... I need a walker.... ;)

I was 15 when it aired.

:roflmao: In that case, Jennie, I need a wheelchair because I was 38! Guess you better make that an electric wheelchair so I can keep up with all you young whippersnappers!! Wait a minute! Where'd everybody go? :eek:uttahere

:D Eleiece

I don't know if i'm old or young, I was 7. My baby sister and QL are the same age. I think in many ways QL helped shape the person I am today. I know I'm a little late, but Happy Birthday Quantum Leap!!!!!

17 years!? Happy birthday to our beloved show!!

Let's see, I was 5 years old at that time and in Kindergarten! Way too young to appreciate Quantum Leap...

But today... well let's face it folks, I am addicted!

-Scott