AnmtwNv.png
tLh6BK2.png
VxuGO6L.png

wEdOQyZ.png
d6DZvUY.png
AxFDcyA.png
i6kDLrK.png
7WbAYpD.png

I completely forgot about StrayStar's caps and have been looking for either a good Sam icon or good caps with which to make my own. QL screen capture collections are scarce and I have actually considered starting my own.
Now I am considering using that Blind Faith icon of yours if you don't mind. They are all beautifully done, also love the Camakazi Kid Sam icon, the one in the dumpster. That's one of my favorite shots from that adorable episode! XD

QL screen capture collections are scarce and I have actually considered starting my own.
Unfortunately that's right :( StrayStar's screencaps are the best ones I could find so far.
Now I am considering using that Blind Faith icon of yours if you don't mind. They are all beautifully done, also love the Camakazi Kid Sam icon, the one in the dumpster. That's one of my favorite shots from that adorable episode!
No,not at all ! That makes me happy ;) I really love this episode,too many faovurite scenes from it.

Last edited:
I of course intend to credit both you and StrayStar for this icon via my signature though for some reason it's not showing up, it should be right under my banner. I don't understand the problem. My apologies.

I of course intend to credit both you and StrayStar for this icon via my signature though for some reason it's not showing up, it should be right under my banner. I don't understand the problem. My apologies.
Speaking for myself,that doesn't really matter.No need to apologize ;)