Flash Intro Updated

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Hi all, I know it's awfully quiet around here. No news coming in except for the Blu-Rays out today. I hope, like you do, that all the music has been restored. Mill Creek did not return my message asking for review copies, so we will know soon enough now.

For the first time in 11 years, I updated the flash intro that I originally made back in 2004. LOL it's old/dated, but I like it. I updated it with our facebook page and a bit about the 2009 convention. Also fixed the audio where it was scratchy before. Give it a watch if you feel nostalgic :)

http://www.quantumleap-alsplace.com/flashintro.htm

Thanks for the updates. I wish I had the time to go through and replace all the screenshots with HD versions. Too much stuff going on these days. :(

Thanks for the updates. I wish I had the time to go through and replace all the screenshots with HD versions. Too much stuff going on these days. :(

I know what you mean. It's an old macromedia flash 5 program, took me a bit to remember how to use it since it had been eleven years since the last time I tried it lol. Back then flash was a faster loader than regular video. If I was doing it today, I could whip something up in Power Director pretty nice.