832 Leap From Hell, Part I

Leap From Hell, Part I

• 4 ? This episode was great! I will definitely tell others about it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 ? This episode was good. It was worth reading.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Leap From Hell, Part I

(Present date unknown)
New Mexico

Things go from bad to worse for the Calavicci family as the relative of a past foe wreaks revenge.

Written by: A. J. Burfield, M. J. Cogburn & Katherine Freymuth

Our rating system changed this season and consisted of six raters and six back-up raters! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode. Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 9.3

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a very good and very dramatic ending to the Eighth Season. Al has died again at the end of the season, so you wonder if he's gone forever.

Well, there was certainly some action in this episode. However, and I'm sorry to say this, but this didn't really feel much like Quantum Leap, especially since Sam didn't Quantum Leap. I'll be a bit happier when things go back to normal, and Sam's solving random people's problems while Al is helping him. This just seems a bit too dark.

Overall, though, I thought that this was a pretty good season. There were many episodes that I enjoyed, and there were certainliy some exciting times. I took a bit of a personal hiatus, but I can say that I'm back now, and hope to get through the next season with less pauses. I'm looking forward to it. :)