Slight problem with Al's bio

tina_als_girl

PQL Security Staff
Jul 11, 2002
Missouri, USA
rjoyhelvie.carrd.co
I was reading over Al's bio, and noticed something wrong. It says Beth married Dirk in 1970. In "MIA", Al told Sam through Ziggy that Beth met Dirk in April 1969, and married him in June that same year.

Oh, and there's a typo in the paragraph about Maxine. It says Al "divorced her 5 months years later." So, which is it? :)

Joy

That's why you are the Al's Place special assistant, Joy! LOL!

You are so right about that... it was 1969. Counted my months wrong I guess. :eek

And yes... it was 5 months later for the Maxine bit... not years. I just made up all that stuff LOL. Trying to get character sketches together so that (#1) I can write the opening episode and (#2) everyone else will know where the characters are in their lives so that they can write their own stories starting soon (at least the basics).

Thanks for keeping me straight on the details! :)

I noticed that the details about Al's mother seemed to be gleaned from my VS story, so does that mean that the SBP is going to be in conjunction with the VS site?

I meant to ask sooner, as I need to know what Beth's maiden name is going to be. If the SBP is going to be in conjunction with the VS, then I already know the name. If not... would I make one up?

Joy

Yes I did use some of your recent story on TVS as a basis for Al's mother hee hee. I was wondering if anyone would get that!

I would like to think of the SBP as a "spin-off" or crossover of TVS. MJ is going to be a co-editor with SBP, so I'm sure that will be okay and will be a big help getting names and things like that correct.

Aha!

Sure, I'll help out with that and no, I don't mind it abit as long as it's okay with the authors that wrote that story up. :)

Just make sure all the way around that no toes are stepped on. I'll be a happy camper and gladly do so....