Can't find TVS

Jaycol

Project QL Intern
Mar 19, 2007
Newark, New York
Just tried to read some of the Virtual seasons but I got a message saying file cannot be found. Did they get moved elsewhere?

Jaycol said:
Just tried to read some of the Virtual seasons but I got a message saying file cannot be found. Did they get moved elsewhere?

As far as I know, we are still around:
http://www.quantumleap-alsplace.com/virtualseasons/index.html

We are on hiatus at the moment. It seems that there's not a lot of writing going on for Quantum Leap - at least I've not heard from the writers that have been on TVS.

I'm willing to open it back up, but I can't devote 100% of my time to it as I have in the past. If this is going to go back up again... I'm going to have to have a LOT of help - editors, writers (quality ones - as in the past) and a big bone of contention unfortunately - to be on time with a story when required to do so.

Jaycol said:
I can find the site but when I click on the archives to read past episodes I get that can't find file message.

Is this with certain stories only, or have you tried a lot and got the same error with all?

If you scroll down to the season by season section and click on a story, it should bring up the reviews. At the top of each is a summary of the story, and in that posting the title is usually a link to the story. Can you get in that way?

I can get to the main page but if I try any of the links I get that message. I can't even get to the reviews section. I am using a proxy server that might be a reason but the error page that comes up has Al's place graphics and what not it also has the picture that I used as my avatar on it.

Jaycol said:
I can get to the main page but if I try any of the links I get that message. I can't even get to the reviews section. I am using a proxy server that might be a reason but the error page that comes up has Al's place graphics and what not it also has the picture that I used as my avatar on it.

Maybe this link would work: http://www.quantumleap-alsplace.com/virtualseasons/main/main.html

Click on the "Archives" link and it should take you to the stories for each season.

Hope this helps.

Eleiece

I hope the VS stories picks up again. I would love to read more about those leaps that Sam is on. Those stories that have been posted now are really good! :)