Each season ranked from worst to best?

Anorak

Project QL Intern
Dec 9, 2016
Hi,

I hope you don't mind me sharing this thought and posting this link here, but if you had to rank the episodes of each season from worst to best, what order would you put them in?

I've recently rewatched and written an article on season one... in hindsight, it's maybe a little more critical than I'd normally do, but then it did feel like the show was finding its feet:

http://www.anorakzone.com/indexquantumleap.html

I've finally completed an article on season two... again, it seems harsher than I meant it to be in places, but I think it's really seasons 3-4 where the show reached its peak:

http://www.anorakzone.com/quantumleap2rank1.html

Agree with you that MIA really was the peak episode of Season 2. I really like So Help Me God as well, so nice to see that high on the list. :)

Season 3 really was the peak for this show for me. The season 3 episodes for the most part were really solid.

Agree with you that MIA really was the peak episode of Season 2. I really like So Help Me God as well, so nice to see that high on the list. :)

Season 3 really was the peak for this show for me. The season 3 episodes for the most part were really solid.

That's my general memory of it too - some of them I've only seen once, but I recall season 3 as being a real high point.

I didn't realise there was so much variance before (apart from season 5, obviously) as I'd regarded it as being the same show all the way through. On rewatch of season 2 I was surprised how "lesser" some episodes were.

Hi, Anorak!

I enjoyed your write-ups of the first two seasons. However, the first link doesn't work right. I found the article on Season 1 by using the navigation on your page.

This is how I would rank the seasons:

Hi, Anorak!

I enjoyed your write-ups of the first two seasons. However, the first link doesn't work right. I found the article on Season 1 by using the navigation on your page.

This is how I would rank the seasons:

Hi Wrong Arturo, thanks for reading my articles, I'm glad you enjoyed them. I'm not sure which link you're referring to, as I've just tried them all and had no issues? Is it the drop down menu?

I need to see the seasons again, but I seem to remember enjoying 3 the most, like you. 5 I enjoy, but would in some way say it's also the worst. I did watch an episode of that for research on Jimmy (the Evil Leaper one) and I was torn with it... it was like a cartoon compared to the show it had been (IMO, obviously).... but at the same time, I had really good fun watching it.