"Man of La Mancha" Is Due for a Remake!

CoriSCapnSkip

Project QL Intern
Feb 25, 2008
They've remade everything else, some numerous times.

I was going to post this under actor discussions but couldn't find a heading for that.

Seriously, has there been a proposal to star Scott in a remake of Man of La Mancha, movie or stage version, or at least release the version filmed for the QL ep? If not, why not? Let's start a movement to demand this! :hurray:

Well, I'd definitely love to see it! At least as long as it wouldn't interfere with Scott shooting NCIS: NOLA! :)
I don't think they filmed the entire play for "Catch a falling star", but that would be my favourite version, except for a live theatre performance. But since that stage would most likely be very, very, very far from where I live, the chances of me being able to see it are not exactly... you know, they're way down. ;-) Then again, I might dream the impossible dream... :)

Vicky

I don't think they filmed the entire play for "Catch a falling star", but that would be my favourite version, except for a live theatre performance.

Back in the day of printed fanzines I read an interview with the scriptwriter saying they filmed the entire play, but there might be difficulties getting it released due to the rights.

I think so too.
Danny Kaye being timelessly great of course!
It seems like such a fun character to play.

(Maybe one day I can put it on as an amateur play)

Still my favorite film lol