Writing collaboration?

jassian

Hopeful Maker of Art out of Daydream Dust
Oct 15, 2008
Germany
To all you writers out there,

Anyone in for super slow paced collaboration? I for one work best in a team.:)

Please email me if you're intersted. Info@jassian.com. I got a few screen ideas, probably youtube based, I'd like to bounce off people. Maybe work together?
:hurray:

To all you writers out there,

Anyone in for super slow paced collaboration? I for one work best in a team.:)

Please email me if you're intersted. Info@jassian.com. I got a few screen ideas, probably youtube based, I'd like to bounce off people. Maybe work together?
:hurray:

Super slow is about my pace atm, but I'm up for a challenge! You still have my email addy, yeh?

Well, I would say super slow would be a little exaggerated atm... also I haven't written anything on QL yet, just started a little oneshot and even that seems to take ages to finish. Especially since it's one of the rare stories that I try to write in english. But I'm looking forward to reading whatever comes out of your project! The sooner the better, haha! :)

Well, I would say super slow would be a little exaggerated atm... also I haven't written anything on QL yet, just started a little oneshot and even that seems to take ages to finish. Especially since it's one of the rare stories that I try to write in english. But I'm looking forward to reading whatever comes out of your project! The sooner the better, haha! :)

I've been writing Quantum Leap fanfiction for over 20 years! Gulp

You could do a lot worse than check out the Virtual Seasons hosted here at Al's Place. There are some amazing writers and awesome episodes (plus a couple I wrote LOL)

As I happen to know the classic pittfalls for Germans writing English, I could give it a test read for you if you like, once it's ready. :)

I've been writing Quantum Leap fanfiction for over 20 years! Gulp

You could do a lot worse than check out the Virtual Seasons hosted here at Al's Place. There are some amazing writers and awesome episodes (plus a couple I wrote LOL)
That's an interesting idea. Looking forward to the experience, 5 seasons just wasn't enough for this wonderful series!

As I happen to know the classic pittfalls for Germans writing English, I could give it a test read for you if you like, once it's ready. :)
I will definitely get back to that offer, thank you very much! :) But it might take a while until I'm even halfway finished. These characters always seem to have a mind of their own ;-)

I will definitely get back to that offer, thank you very much! :) But it might take a while until I'm even halfway finished. These characters always seem to have a mind of their own ;-)

Aren't those the best ones?:D

As in, nothing that's copyrighted by someone else, sorry if that was confusing.
So no ql or anything, just a completely new thing.
(Doesn't mean it can't be inspired by things that came before. )
:)

Just a headsup. All's currently on hold, due to baby about to pop up end of this year. :)