Another saved soul joining the enlightened ones!

KServo

Project QL Intern
Jan 27, 2007
Blackburn, England
...All right. That might have been a little bit of an exaggeration, but I'm not too far off, right? :lol

My name's Rachel, and I'm a recent convert to the series since it's currently airing on ITV3 in the UK. I'm sure I caught it at one point sometime long ago but hey, I'm not much older than Quantum Leap itself so I can't remember an awful lot about whatever I saw... I've got the first three seasons on DVD anyway, so I can get back to the start of it all now, hurrah.

Nice to meet you all! I think I'm going to like it here. :D

(I'm quite surprised by the number of British people on this board... surely that can only be a good thing!)

Hey, welcome to the forums, I'm new too :)

I think they are around half-way through showing season 2 on ITV3 at the moment aren't they? I make time for it everyday. Due South and Quantum Leap, thats got to be a winning combination.

Welcome to the board Rachel.

I am just across the water from you in Ireland. I too am a huge fan of Quantum Leap. I watched it religiously on it's first run on BBC 2 many, many moons ago.

I have have them all on DVDs, which is heaven to me.

Again, welcome to the board and I hope to see more of you in the future.

Welcome Rachel from the resident :wacko Brit.

I'm down south in Bedford.

Always good to see another Brit on board.

You may be sad to have come to the series late, but many of us envy you the joy of seeing eps for the very first time. Sure you can enjoy them over and over again, and probably get more out of them on subsequent viewings, but there is something magical about that 'first-time' experience too. Savour it!

Danny Phantom said:
. Due South and Quantum Leap, thats got to be a winning combination.

It sure is. I used to watch both shows religiously when they first aired. I can't remember much about Due South....I only know it was one of the best shows on at the time. They're bringing them out on DVD too, now. I think only the 1st season is available here.

And hello Rachel :D !