Quantum leap season 6 episode 1

John64

Project QL Intern
Mar 20, 2018
This thread is to explore the idea that if the TV show had continued after 1993 with Al leaping through time looking for his friend. This thread is to explore the idea of "what if" and show you how I think the show would of continued if the show had continued on so this is just a journey of exploration and I hope you will all will enjoy it.

Please note these future up coming stories are (only suggestions) of what might have been and this does not replace an actual season 6 of quantum leap from actually returning I always live in hope of an actual season 6 of the show actually occuring but in the event it doesn't happen I hope you will enjoy my suggestions of what may have occurred.

May God bless both Dean Stockwell and Scott bakula for their amazing performances in quantum leap and let's hope one day the show may return....

This is coming soon the next episode will be called "hit man"

And the new beginning will sound like this.....

"Theorizing that one could time-travel within his own lifetime, Pressured to prove his theories or lose funding, Dr. Beckett prematurely stepped into the project accelerator... and vanished.....

Now after leaping from life to life for 5 years the good Dr beckett is now lost and Trapped in time as himself.

So Al the project observer has stepped into the project accelerator... and vanished.....

He now finds himself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own time was maintained thorugh brainwave transmissions with gooshie, the project observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only Al can see and hear.

Trapped in the past, Al finds himself leaping from life to life, putting things right that once went wrong and hoping each time that his next leap would be the leap he finds Sam and brings him home! "

(coming soon)

Last edited: