How did I get here? Where am I?

playhavock

Project QL Intern
Jun 12, 2015
This is a kick in the butt. I signed up for the forum a few months back and it just now let me in! I have some ideas on the Evil Leaper saga since that was a big fan thing - so... where would I post that? Okay if anyone responds and lets me know where to do that I will do it there, else I'll just respond to my own post with my fan theory here whenever. :D

Welcome to the forums. Things are a bit slow here these days as it's been now over 25 years since Quantum Leap started, but I know I and a few others would be interested to read what you've got to say in your theories. :)

This is a kick in the butt. I signed up for the forum a few months back and it just now let me in! I have some ideas on the Evil Leaper saga since that was a big fan thing - so... where would I post that? Okay if anyone responds and lets me know where to do that I will do it there, else I'll just respond to my own post with my fan theory here whenever. :D

Welcome.
I'd say that ideas pertaining to specific episodes could be posted in that episode's thread. A logical place to look for them.