what if sam died?

leaper

Project QL Intern
May 13, 2006
in many episodes of the show sam almost die in the end, if it wasnt for al to save him by telling him what to do to escape .But i was thinking if sam died in the show lets say from a bullet or an explosion then what would happened to the leapie?becouse the leapie wouldnt have a body to return to.so he would carryed on with his life in the future into the body of sam?

I always thought if the Sam died, he would leap back into his own body and the leepie would be the one who really died.

...Does that make sence?

I always thought if the Sam died, he would leap back into his own body and the leepie would be the one who really died.

...Does that make sence?

well no, coz the only thing that stays in the past of the leepee is their aura so, it is simply sam there - thats why he could stand up in "nowhere to run" because it is his body, sam explains the this idea of auras in "killin' time". would be nice if he went back to the future when he died, it would be kind of like being invincable lol...

I think a good answer to this would be in what happened to Zoey in the evil leaper....she got shot and (quite possibly) died. Then the leapee returned with not a scratch.

McDuck said:
I think a good answer to this would be in what happened to Zoey in the evil leaper....she got shot and (quite possibly) died. Then the leapee returned with not a scratch.

There's also the example in "Genesis" that I pointed out in another thread, where Al explains that Sam would have to basically freeze his brain in order to leap back. So yes, if he died during a leap, he'd simply leap back home.

I believe his empty shell body would stay in the waiting room, but his soul would continue to leap and put right what once went wrong, like Stawpah in Mirror Image. Of course now he wouldn't take over other people's lives - he'd just be kind of like a guardian angel. That's my opinion anyway.