New to the board...

treymok

Project QL Intern
Feb 4, 2007
Toledo, OH
Hello everyone... I'm a 27 year old guy from the US that grew up watching QL on TV as a kid. Long time reader of the boards, first time posting.

Trey

Aha! New person to *glomp*! And Pounce! *hug*

I love new people. Welcome, welcome, welcome! To the land of expectations, To the land of expectations, To the land of expectations!

There's no Rhyme or Reason here, though! Enjoy!

Welcome from the resident :wacko Brit.

Always room for one more on board.

Pull up a barstool, sit a spell, have a Rodbeer and tell us all about you and your views on QL.

Hi everyone! My name is Terri Librande. I am not new to fandom but new to this website. It's so great to be back in the swing of things, QL-wise. I am 47, I work in Cleveland Ohio for a lab called Genomic Health. We do a test for breast cancer patients and I help patients with the financial end of things. I've been into QL since about 1990. I have to admit that when it first came on I was into other things but it took "Goodnight, Dearheart", and a friends coaxing to tape it when i was at work to get me to fall in love with it. My heart broke when the show was cancelled. We worked SO hard to keep it on. I think that was the last straw. I had been involved in many renewal efforts, Beauty & the Beast, Ect. going back to believe it or not the original Star Trek. I was out of fandom for about 7 years and it just so happened that when the DVD's came out for QL I initially bought them --then returned them when I realized the music was missing. When Season 5 came out I knew there was very little 'stock" music used and I bought it. I re-viewed Mirror Image for the first time in 12 years and ....the rest is history. Something in me has matured enough to get past the petty stuff and to fall insanely in love with QL all over again. I feel like I did 17 years ago and it feels *wonderful*. I hope to make a lot of friends here and to meet old friends, too. Terri Librande