Deep Woods Danger

Al The Observer

Project QL Intern
Feb 1, 2006
ALabama
I've finally finished Deep Woods Danger and it's now posted on FanFiction.net. It's my first fanfic, and I hope you like it.

Special thanks go to my beta readers (in alphabetical order): Al's Handlink, asearcher, leaper1, and Samantha Beckett.

Congratulations on your first QL fan fic. Nice job! (I suggest you put up the "complete" sign so that people like me who won't typically read works-in-progress will know that it's done and click on it.) Sidle up to the bar and have drink, on me.

Is there a way I can edit a sentence in one of my chapters? Upon rereading it (for the umpteenth time), I noticed a line with formatting that didn't carry over from Word Perfect, like it should have. :hmm

You have to edit it in your WP document, save it, then use the "edit" function to replace that chapter. It's essentially the same process as when you loaded the chapters the first time.

I tried that, but FanFic kept giving me some kind of error. I haven't tried in a week or so, so I'll try again tonight while it's quiet at work.

Edit: I tried again. It worked! Now it's right all the way through.

Last edited: