Information needed

grayladyhawk

Project QL Intern
Feb 25, 2008
Nebraska
I was wondering if anyone out there has ever been to Australia? I know one of you live there. But I need more information about the East Coast of Australia. I have some of the information I need, but would like more on "Barrington Tops"

Can anyone help?

grayladyhawk

grayladyhawk said:
I was wondering if anyone out there has ever been to Australia? I know one of you live there. But I need more information about the East Coast of Australia. I have some of the information I need, but would like more on "Barrington Tops"

Can anyone help?

grayladyhawk

It's a World Heritage listed National Park in the Hunter Valley area of New South Wales.. but you probably know that. What did you want to know?

Lea-Per said:
It's a World Heritage listed National Park in the Hunter Valley area of New South Wales.. but you probably know that. What did you want to know?

Just basically the terrain, mountains, valleys, streams, rivers, anything that has to do with it.

I'm trying to be as exact as possible in my story to the real thing. I'd appreciate any hope you could offer.

grayladyhawk

Snish said:
You could probably see satellite photos of it on Google Maps or some similar service. It would show you a great deal about the terrain.

I didn't think of that, Thanks Snish.

grayladyhawk