Quanta Dimensional Leap *Back Online?*

*Al'sChick*

Project QL Intern
Nov 18, 2005
Somewhere,Texas
Hi,

I have some questions regarding Quanta Dimensional Leap. I was wondering if it was still in the makeing or ever going to be back online?? I hope it will! Im totally into it and hope that they will soon finish the first episode on the Radio Files (Quanta Dimensional Leap: Into the Night)!! Does anyone know??

Confused,
*Al'sChick*

Well, Aurora McPherson (the producer and writer of Quanta-Dimensional Leap) has had a number of personal issues she's been having to deal with over the past couple of years. (Out of respect for her privacy, I won't divulge any further information than that.) Suffice it to say, her company, Quantum Reality Productions, is no longer active as far as I know.

Also, Quanta-Dimensional Leap introduced a new character called Reika Connelly who was a character Aurora created for her Technomancer series which she had planned to produce at some point. Technically speaking, QDL was more of an "alternate reality" crossover, originally meant to be in 4 parts. (She then decided to shorten it to just 3 parts, but unfortunately was never able to finish it for personal reasons, as I mentioned before.) I believe that Aurora owns the rights to her creations and hopes to revisit them at some point, but for now at least, she's had to put a lot of her audio work on hold.

Perhaps someday, someone (like Shane possibly) will be able to "restart" the audio series in some format or another...

Damon

Never Say Never

Unfortunately, QDL may forever be an unfinished piece. I haven't spoken with Aurora in a very long time. But I really don't see that particular storyline ever reaching its destination.

Have faith, though. I still have an interest in continuing with the Radio Files. It's simply a matter of finding the right story and the time to produce it.

Thanks for the interest and don't lose hope. If we generate enough interest, I'll just bet we'll be back.

Be Well,
Shane