Schedule for rest of the season!

tina_als_girl

PQL Security Staff
Jul 11, 2002
Missouri, USA
rjoyhelvie.carrd.co
Co-showrunner Dean Georgaris tweeted this morning that starting with the new episode this coming Monday (it is episode 11), we will have 8 new episodes in 10 weeks. That will bring us to the end of season 1 around the beginning of April. Seems about right for an 18-ep season.

Show producers are too afraid to allow the series to find its own place in the schedules. That explains why it struggles to hold on to viewers and build up its own fan base.

There have been a number of reasons, if it's not important holiday season breaks, Football clashes or this episode 13 clash with Magnum P.I in the schedules.

They sound more like excuses as we will be getting a double-header on the 27th with episode 13 and 14 possibly to shore up viewers.

Last edited:
The network decided to put another break in this week, so that when the show comes back on Feb 27, we will get the last six episodes on six consecutive Mondays with no breaks, which puts the season finale on April 3.

Where did you hear we're having a "double-header" on the 27th? I have not seen a single source for that outside of IMDb, which is notorious for being amended by random users.

Unsure how they could do a double header with local news following immediately afterward.

The network decided to put another break in this week, so that when the show comes back on Feb 27, we will get the last six episodes on six consecutive Mondays with no breaks, which puts the season finale on April 3.

Where did you hear we're having a "double-header" on the 27th? I have not seen a single source for that outside of IMDb, which is notorious for being amended by random users.

The same place as you on IMDB, which is very unusual in itself and also the same confirmation on its official facebook page.

Most probably untrue.

Glimpse of titles for remaining episodes are from the Reddit page of Quantum Leap and also TVMaze.com.

6th March - "S.O.S."
13th March - "Ben Song For The Defense"
20th March - "Ben"
27th March - "The Friendly Skies"
3rd April - "Judgement Day"

Some possible implications of the episodes, we know S.O.S is on a warship with Addisons father, Song for defense could be a court trial episode, The Friendly Skies
could well be an airplane episode and Judgement Day the finale we were told would answer all the questions of the season and possibly Addison potential death?

Let's hope of no interuptions.

Apparently some places already have the brief summary for "Ben Song For The Defense" up; all I can say it sounds like it's gonna be super interesting!

"The Friendly Skies" is definitely an airplane ep; one of the guest stars posted a pic of himself in his pilot's uniform on Instagram back when they were filming.

Hard to guess for "Ben" and "Judgment Day," aside from JD being the season finale. I do hope "Ben" isn't going to be an homage to the movie.... lol