Pipe Dream!!!

If it was from Al's POV, and we assume that he sees Sam as the leapee, then we wouldn't even need to show Al at all. We'd just see what he sees.

That means we could choose someone to be the voice of Al, film what he sees, and add his voice later.

Does that sound reasonable?

My thought exactly. *high fives Lighting*
Plus, it's fun to play Sam.

I guess we could do without him, but it would be cool :)

Well that sounds ok

But I don't think setting a date to begin is a good idea at this point.

Because people are so busy, including myself!

I think that common sense tells me that no set dates should be set in stone in regards to making this film.

So that everyone who wishes to help may in their own way and in their own time.

How does that sound?

:)

Even though I probably won't be very involved, if at all, I hope that at least one of you can fill me in on how the project is going. :help

You can cover the moral support, Ohboy, which is actually quite important. :)

Don't do that! I'm thinking like Al now. Male pom pom jokes? What ? Nooo nonono. :lol

*Thinks ohboy deserves a booming*
LAUGHTER!

Hmm. That sounds odd, never feeling sad. Don't you feel it or don't you let it out?
Don't want to "shrink" you mate, but it sounds a bit worrysome.

How do you figure?????????

I hope you're not assuming here because wires can be crossed very easily when assuming happens.

And I don't mean bad when I say this, but.....

Interesting you say that, you may find it odd that some one's always happy.

It seems odd that some one would think so. If that makes sense.

Next time I say something, please ask questions first. And not just go off questioning me as to if I let my feelings off and saying it is or may be worrysome.

From my end, I didn't understand what you meant or why you said what you did, about my happy all the time comment.

It is a bit worrysome that some one would go off and say some thing, without questioning me about why I said something first.

Sorry jassian, but I hope you understand why I said this.

And I don't mean bad here, I just want to make a point very clear here.

If there is a comment that doesn't seem right, ask questions.

I really hope you don't get the wrong idea here jassian, I'm not trying to bad mouth you.

I think what she meant was that when someone always appears to be happy, they are really repressing certain feelings, instead of letting their natural emotions out. I don't think that she meant it in anyway offensive though.

Sorry to butt in. I just don't want to see an argument happen.

Hey Ang,

Yep Ohboy put it a bit better. That's what I was trying to say.
What did you understand?

I asked because it reminded me of a time when I thought I was always happy and found out that I just didn't allow myself to feel other things. Which was pretty bad for me.

Sorry for the awful response by me everyone, jassian especially.

Computer messages don't display human emotions.

So it is difficult to show you guys what I meant by my responses.

I did not know wha jassian meant by her statement.

And I'm not upset by what she said - please don't get me wrong! And by all means I would not argue - so please do not think or say I would :)

I'm just not so sure why she said what she did, thats all. I'm just not so sure what made her say that I may, and I say, may, not let my feelings out?

What she said is not offensive at all, but I don't understand what made her say "worrysome" and "letting feelings out"?

I never said I had any problems at all. Or that I do. All the people in this site are nice - but sometimes a comment is typed out - and it really means one thing - but reads another way.

Get me?

To put my point in perspective here everyone - I have seen comments made in other forums similar to jassians - except other people have been mean.

Not that I am saying that jassian is - or anyone else in this website. I am not assuming anything here.

But all I'm saying is that people are very clear in what they are saying and say why their saying something. So people don't get the wrong idea. Like myself hopefully.

I think we're cool :)

It was the "I don't know how to be sad." that confused me.
Anyway if all is well I'm happy, and I'm sorry if anything sounded like I meant bad.

But as you said, Ang, communication is so difficult, especially here without intonation, body language and so on. I learned a tiny bit of communication theory and it's a wonder people understand each other at all. i think we're doing really well all things considered
:cheers

And I'm not upset by what she said - please don't get me wrong! And by all means I would not argue - so please do not think or say I would :)

Normally, I'd let this lie, but I feel that I have to make a response to this statement. My words were actually "I just don't want to see an argument happen". I never said that you would start an argument, I was actually explaining the reason that I stepped in and intervened. I could easily pick any two people from the list of people that I know personally, and well over half of them would have turned this conversation into a fight by now.

We're all friends here, and my belief was that you didn't understand the tone of her message. Your messages led me to believe that you took some degree of offense (rather you did or not), and I thought that a third party explaining it from a neutral standpoint may relieve tensions.

Do you understand where I come from on this?

The oly way I reacted the way I did was because I didn't know what you meant by your comment.

We have never met face to face. So it is difficult to understand what someone means in a message typed on a computer.

Get me?

If I make sense, I hope you understand why I questioned why you said what you did.

I am not a mean spirited person, and I am a very understandable and non judging guy.

So I do not mind what anyone says - but the next time you say something, please tell me what you mean and why you're saying it - so I don't get the wrong idea.

Wow thank you so much for not being grumpy at me!

Thank you jassian.

You're a legend!

Normally, I'd let this lie, but I feel that I have to make a response to this statement. My words were actually "I just don't want to see an argument happen". I never said that you would start an argument, I was actually explaining the reason that I stepped in and intervened. I could easily pick any two people from the list of people that I know personally, and well over half of them would have turned this conversation into a fight by now.

We're all friends here, and my belief was that you didn't understand the tone of her message. Your messages led me to believe that you took some degree of offense (rather you did or not), and I thought that a third party explaining it from a neutral standpoint may relieve tensions.

Do you understand where I come from on this?

Well ohboy - I did not understand the message at all. Even though I did not say it clearly enough - I was trying to question what jassian meant by her comment. That all - no more no less.

And 2ndly - You said this: my belief was that you didn't understand the tone of her message. MY BELIEF.

In this case, your belief was right. But the next time you intervene with a belief, you just may end up being wrong - if that makes sense.

I'm not saying that you did say I'd start an arguement. I was trying to get a point across that I wouldn't have started an arguement. Not that I expect anyone to believe me, because no one personally knows me.

I do see what you are saying and I do hope you see what I am saying.

You did the right thing in intervening. But I hope my comment here makes a point worth thinking about to.

Ah don't worry guys. We all know we all meant well, so that's cool.

Or is there anything that still bothers anyone?