1127 And Then Darkness Falls

And Then Darkness Falls

• 3 ? This episode was good. It was worth reading.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters
D

Dman176

And Then Darkness Falls
April 14, 1998

Austin, Texas

Quantum Leaping into people to help them has never been easy for Dr. Sam Beckett?especially when it deals with attempted suicides. Even after the why and wherefore of Marilyn's decisions about ending her life, will he be able to save her?

Written by: M. J. Cogburn

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited:
Our rating system this season consists of five raters and three back-up raters! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode. Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 9.5

Unfortunately, due to the data loss from the 5/31/05 Ezboard attack, we were unable to salvage the individual comments made by the raters and other members. If the raters are able to re-submit similar comments in the near future, they will be posted here. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Valery S. Gemini:
RATING: 10

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sporty:
RATING: 9

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Morris J. Finkle:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Seeker:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Weitzman (a.k.a. Head Nozzle):

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mystery Rater:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks!
The Virtual Seasons Team

Last edited:
Wow, MJ, you did a wonderful job! This episode was so overpowering with emotion... and lots going on in the background, as well, such as Sam's dream-state and Juliana's problems.

I was hoping that Marylin would make it... at least, with Sam leaping out, Marylin would have been all right. Although, the sad ending drives home the point that maybe Sam was there to change something else.

All in all, I rated this episode a 4. Very well written and, as I said, powerful emotions abound. :b Can't wait to read the next one!

... Mike. ^_^

(post #3)