Merry Christmas

leaper1

PQL Security Staff
Staff member
Sep 1, 2002
Bedford, England
Since it is already past midnight in the antipodes, I thought it was time to say

Merry Christmas
Everyone!!!!
:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

Last edited:
So it has just turned midnight on the east coast of Australia and Santa has not arrived at my house. I guess I have been naughty this year.

Merry Christmas to all leapers. Enjoy the holidays.

PS has anyone got a recipe for egg nog, can't get it in Oz and I really want some.

Over on this continent it's the morning of Christmas Eve. Hope everyone is having a lot of fun over the holidays, spending time with loved ones and eating tasty food. Plus, you get presents.

Merry Christmas everybody! :wavey

I'd like to wish all of my new friends here a very Merry Christmas as well! May this season bring you many smiles, hugs and lots of love! Those things certainly can't tank in a bad economy, right? :)

Here's to optimism and new found hope for a fantastic 2009 (plugging Leapback, of course!)

God bless!

Chris Allen
:)

I'm on time for you guys and slightly late for the other ozzies, anyway:

HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

:):hurray::D

I hope everyones having a great christmas, whatever stage your at! Santa has been very kind this year and i hope he has to you all too.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS.:)