Ringtone

JuliaM

Project QL Intern
Aug 16, 2004
Massachusetts
www.seshatplace.com
I'm not sure who here has T-Mobile as their cell carrier but I just noticed today that they offer the QL theme as one of the ringtones you can purcahse/download. I couldn't resist and that's now how my cell rings.

I have Virizon and also have the QL theme, I just ripped it from my soundtrack and sent it to my phone from a special website that I can no longer remember the name of. Its a longer process than yours but I am satisfied.

Julia, do you have a link to the ringtone? (I've had the same phone and same ringtone for going on five years now. I wouldn't know where to look for a ringtone.) Thanks!

I don't have a link to it. I imagine it's on TMobile's website somewhere but you'd need to be a TMobile customer to purchase and download ringtones, etc. from them. I was able to access and download it from the T-Zones on the phone.

Al The Observer said:
Julia, do you have a link to the ringtone? (I've had the same phone and same ringtone for going on five years now. I wouldn't know where to look for a ringtone.) Thanks!

Al I found thge website I used to send the song to my phone by googling ringtones. Perhaps that will help since I don't have the exact website I used. Sorry I can't be of more specific and useful help.