A chance to re-live your life.

BlueSovereign

Project QL Intern
Oct 30, 2005
UK
When you die and you reach the other side you are given a choice: you can either stay in the afterlife and maybe later on are given the choice to re-incarnate into another person or you can be re-born as you again right back at the start of your current life. The condition is that your original life in terms of choices is preserved as one time-line that happened and you would actually experience an alternative time-line if you are to make different choices to those you made the first time. You would have no knowledge of what happened previously except for feelings and urges that are trying to make you decide things differently this time for the better - maybe not just for you but for other people too. Helping others is very rewarding as long as you know they are greatful for what you do to help them. You can choose to ignore your feelings and make the same choices, but that would defeat the object of a re-life to make you see how things could have been different. In many ways its like a leap.

I know its just after Xmas and everything but this idea came to me not long after I watched some of Season 3 today and would like to see what everyone else here has to say about it.

So everyone, what would you choose and why ?

My choice:

I would be very interested in reliving this life, even at 27, I wish I had made some different choices and maybe took action instead of inaction regarding different things such as girlfriends :dreaming, jobs, social situations, experiences back in time at high school. On the other hand I think that by the time I grow old and pass away I would like to put this life behind me and stay in the afterlife (heaven, paradise whatever) and maybe just maybe choose to incarnate into another person for another life maybe a decade or so after this one. Although there are times when I feel one life is enough and if that's all I get that is fine with me. Hopefully if you are reincarnated into another person you will retain some unconcious memories of this life so that you have feelings and urges of what to in the next when faced with similar situations - it would be too painful to retain any concious memories for a number of good reasons and maybe this is the way it works.

So, I would like to re-live this life and try out other things and see what happens, but a large part of me would like to move on and get reunited with family members in heaven and stay there. Getting re-incarnated means that you start off as a helpless baby :baby again and hopefully you will have caring parents again so it shouldn't be too bad. Growing up, for me, was a pain in the ass because I was short, small, awkward, had a bully for an elder brother :realmad and I just wanted to be grown up like my parents. I could say sometimes I feel like I rushed that part of my life too much instead of enjoying being a kid so that would be another reason to re-live this life or move onto another one. But if you are in heaven, why would you want to leave ? In the next life you could get mis-lead by other people, do a lot of crime or harm and end up roasting in hell until it freezes over - don't forget, none of us can remember what came before this life and maybe you have already been to one or the other. That would explain where all of these bad people come from if they are given another life to prove themselves after burning down below for a while :hair.

Over to the rest of you !

I wouldn't mind hanging around in the afterlife for a while, but I would like to relive my life. I enjoy my job and I have the best friends in the world. My family is good too, but there are certain moments in my life that I would like to live over because I think that if I had made different de3cisions, I would be in a much different place right now.

I have actually been thinking about this alot recently. During my Senior year of Highschool, my best friend at the time told me something very personal and I chose my words wrong with my responce. I always got the feeling that that made her think that I didn't want to hear about it or that I didn't consider her as good a friend as she considered me.

The truth is that I was 17 and stupid. I chose my words wrong and she put a wall up. For the rest of my senior year, she barley said anything to me. For a while, I kept trying to get her to talk to me, but she wouldn't. Finally, she said something that really hurt and I gave up on the friendship.

At the end of the year, she approached me to sign her yearbook. I did, and we started trying to repair our friendship. We are still frinds to this day, but it is not the same.

That, more than anything in my life is what I would like to change. To this day, I miss the friendship that we had. SHe has always told me that it was nothing that I did, but I truely believe that if I had taken a moment and chosen my words better, my life would be different.

If everybody has that one person that got away, for me it's her. Everybody, from my friends and family, to her friends and family, kept telling me that I should ask her out and that we would be perfect for each other. And although I wanted to, I never did because I was so afraid of destroying our friendship. As it turns out, I destroyed it anyways.

There are a few other moments I would like to change, but that, more than anything, is what I would like to change. Who knows where I would be right now if I had made different choices? She is married with a son now, that ship has sailed, but what if?

I definitely wouldn't want to live my life again or change any decisions. I've made some dumb decisions (and some REALLY dumb decisions) but maybe those decisions lead to better things that wouldn't have happened if I'd gone the other way. If that makes sense. I'm a silver lining kinda girl!

And I believe that there's a reward waiting for us after we die and I hope it's not reincarnation. I doubt very much whether the world beyond will be anything we can possibly imagine in this mortal realm. Well... anyway, I'm too busy living this life to worry about the next!

I would stay in Heaven. I wouldn't want to relive my life over again...I'd rather stay with my loved ones and my Savior in glory. :)

Al's Handlink -

I would also like to spend some time in the afterlife as well. I've got a stack of questions to ask God and I'm sure we'll have a good talk about everything that has happened in my life. Not only that but meeting a few Angels sounds like something I'd like to do as well. I've seen numerous drawings of them over the years but I'd like to see what they look like for myself. There are times like I feel I'm being watched or something is in the room with me and I can't help but think that's my guardian. If it is and he or she has been with me all my life, I'd like to meet him/her. Its something that I've been recently thinking about. I never really gave it too much thought before, but my life has been relaxed over the past few years so I have had plenty of time to explore who I am and what I believe in. As for highschool there are a lot of things I would do differently, mainly that's because I'm an adult now and its all so obvious where I stuffed up. It wasn't the work, I did well grade wise when I left but there were a lot of things that I did not do that I should of done.

britishbecca -

I get the feeling its a place you wouldn't want to leave either. But if living many lifetimes as a person is for spiritual growth reasons and we are required to go through it for that and knowing in the afterlife for certain that there is heaven to come back to, reincarnation does not sound like something I would give up on. I would just want to stay a while and if time has no meaning as such there then maybe a thousand of our years in heaven would have no bearing on whatever time you can incarnate into. Anyway, I guess you'll have plenty of time to think about that in the afterlife. I think about such things now because I have the time during the week to do so, weekends though I enjoy being in the present too much to think of such things >D.

McDuck - yeah, I can see that. Leaving your loved ones is hard enough, but to incarnate as a person with no recollection of the afterlife would be a painfull choice to make. Maybe that's why it states in the bible about being in heaven for eternity, you would not want to leave for a million good reasons and no bad ones.

At the end of the day though, I keep an open mind on all things religious and spiritual. I can't think that after everything we all go through in life we just switch off into oblivion and we go through it because we just do or you take the science route and say that we exist because of a big bang 14 Billion years ago ( because except for a number of theories, just came out of no-where) and that all we experience is because of the laws of nature just formed that way afterwards. There is evidence mounting that there was a big bang, its just that none of the egg heads (no offense) can figure out for sure what caused it - I'm starting to sound like Jack O'Niel from stargate :eek:.

You then get some that say there is nothing after life itself because we don't remember it and there is no evidence to prove it - I just answer by saying there is nothing to disprove of it either, that is why I keep an open mind. I guess you could say I have faith by stating that. I'm not saying that all scientists are non-believers because there are many in the world that I have read about over the years that do believe because they feel its right and that everything around us has been "intelligently designed" - I think if it wasn't, the Universe and everything in it would be a random soup of goo with no pattern and certainly no people around to wonder about what its all about etc.|I

There is a Robin Williams movie called "What Dreams May Come" that touches on this in its alternate ending.
At age 50, I would not want to live my life over again. It hurt! Life began for me the day I graduated high school, because I would never have to deal with those people ever again, and so far I haven't. Nothing puts it in perspective quite like having someone tell you on your graduation day that they lost money, money bet on you not living to graduate!
We are here for a finite time, to perform a mission, one which, if we're lucky, figure out what it is. Savor each moment, for it will never come again.
In the past three years, things have happened in my life that have moved me to tears, and asking God "why me, why now?" In the end, all that matters was that I did what I was asked to do when I was asked to do it.
I scuttled my marriage 12 years ago to be with my high school flame. I am reminded of the folly of my ways every payday, and am thankful that my wife wanted me back. Eight years to go...
No, I will head for the "heavenly" beach for awhile, to sleep with my feet in the warm ocean. They may not have beer (Corona) in Heaven, but I'll bet the tiki bar makes a great margarita.

If I were able to go back, I don't think I would. I mean, there wouldn't be anything I could really do to change what happened. I had a miserable school life. From third grade up I was the one everyone picked on and ridiculed. I think collectively, until middle school, i had 1 friend. Everything I did fault was found in it and exploited by my fellow classmates. I developed such a disabling case of "stage fright" because of it--I was terrified to do anything by myself in front of others, even just one person. As many on here know, I am an aspiring actress, so the fact that I overcame my stage fright is a miracle. I say all this because...

There was a turning point in my life where I decided that I didn't care what others thought about me, and that I was going to be whoever I darned well please. I developed a better sense of humor (I always had one, it just had to be developed where I didn't STUPID things at awkward times), and my own special personality. I learned that there are some cruel people in the world and that I will be on contact with them in several stages in my life, and I am now prepared to face them again. I hated my life then, I hated crying every night because of what the kids had said to/about me that day, I hated being pushed around on the playground. I hated it all, and I really wouldn't wish it on anyone (unless it was those kids who did it to give them a taste of their own medicine...but i digress), but it did help me become the person I am now. Despite it all, I'm now more confident in myself, I still have that nagging voice in my mind saying "what are they going to think?", but I don't listen to it anymore.

In short, I had bad times that I learned from and became a better person for it, I believe. :)

Samantha Beckett

I was always introverted in school. Never spoke up and was very shy.
Working for one summer as a ride operator at Lake Compounce (America's Oldest Continusly Run Theme Park) was enough to cure me of that. Those of you that know me will know how dangerous this would be. But they gave me a Microphone. hehe

"There is a Robin Williams movie called "What Dreams May Come" that touches on this in its alternate ending."

I watched that a few years ago and really enjoyed that one. Pitty I still don't have it on tape, its something I'd like to see again.

"I would not want to live my life over again. It hurt! Life began for me the day I graduated high school, because I would never have to deal with those people ever again, and so far I haven't."

Snap ! - Same here. Graduating high school was one of the best moments I have experienced so far. I felt like I had escaped a prison and that I could do whatever I want with the rest of my life. I feel angry that I had to spend time in the same room with those that thought that their interests and hobbies were paramount and mine and many others weren't. You know, the sort that thinks that they are the center of the universe and that someone who thinks and likes different things are lower than they are. Funnily enough they were not as popular as they thought they were. It helps me to work out in the gym anyway since the residual anger helps me to lift more weight :).

"Nothing puts it in perspective quite like having someone tell you on your graduation day that they lost money, money bet on you not living to graduate!"

That is sick. I met someone a few years ago from school who was told that I had died and that's why he had not seen me around. All I did was move away, far away as possible from that area I went to school. If I ever found out who told him that or any others I will knock him from one side of the UK to the other and he better pray that he ends up in the sea when he comes back down :realmad.

"We are here for a finite time, to perform a mission, one which, if we're lucky, figure out what it is. Savor each moment, for it will never come again."

I tell myself something similar often. I savor all the good times and take a good look around and I also savor the times when the bad times have just ended which is just as pleasurable !

" In the past three years, things have happened in my life that have moved me to tears, and asking God "why me, why now?" In the end, all that matters was that I did what I was asked to do when I was asked to do it."

I had a good few years after school that I really enjoyed and it made me feel so good. But soon after I developed a sleeping disorder and could not concentrate on my coursework at uni to complete the year. I had to take medication which made me put on a lot of weight (I'm now on something that doesn't, thank god) and although I went back to uni and got my qualification I am still not in paid work. I volunteer for a charity and I feel good with what I do since I am using my knowledge to help out there. I would like to go back to paid work eventually so that I can live a fuller life.

"I scuttled my marriage 12 years ago to be with my high school flame. I am reminded of the folly of my ways every payday, and am thankful that my wife wanted me back."

I remember you telling me in another topic, you got me looking at my old crush in a different light. If I had ended up with her and I got bitten badly, well I just don't know really.

"No, I will head for the "heavenly" beach for awhile, to sleep with my feet in the warm ocean. They may not have beer (Corona) in Heaven, but I'll bet the tiki bar makes a great margarita."

Maybe they have something better than beer in Heaven ;). Although I am partial to Carlsberg larger myself :p.

Samantha_Beckett -

"If I were able to go back, I don't think I would. I mean, there wouldn't be anything I could really do to change what happened. I had a miserable school life. From third grade up I was the one everyone picked on and ridiculed."

I feel the same way about all that, although most of that did not start until highschool for me. But when I was in Junior's and below I got picked on from time to time and as a sensitive kid I got hurt too easily.

"Everything I did fault was found in it and exploited by my fellow classmates."

You know around 60% of the boys in my year made me feel that if there was something no matter how minor that was wrong in any way that they would pick up on it and use it just to make me feel bad. I used to wonder why they went to all that trouble just to nitpick on everything about me when there really was no problem.

I never got any stick from any girls (those nozzles who picked on me used to) and those that I knew that I confided in used to tell me that there was nothing wrong with me and that I should never change as I was fine the way I was and that those boys just had a problem. They came across as "dicks" as one friend put it.

"As many on here know, I am an aspiring actress, so the fact that I overcame my stage fright is a miracle. I say all this because..."

Interesting, is it theatre work or television that you want to go into ?

I ask this because I loved drama at school and have had these urges about joining a drama group just for fun. I want to do that maybe later on when I have sorted the rest of my life out first. I remember when I first watched James Bond that I would love to play that character and many others too. For me its becoming these other people when you act and you can explore them and feel how they feel as well as experience being them. Afterwards you go back to being yourself, but it leaves me with that warm buzzy feeling that I want more its so enjoyable. My drama teacher tried to talk me into doing a Drama GCSE but I choose IT instead as I wanted something that I would be guaranteed to get a job in when I left education. The trouble is when I am at work I get feelings that I could have been acting by now but with the sleeping disorder that I developed it wouldn't have got far.

"There was a turning point in my life where I decided that I didn't care what others thought about me, and that I was going to be whoever I darned well please."

Good for you !

I think when you think that way it irritates those that want to effect you in any negative way more when you ignore them.

"I learned that there are some cruel people in the world and that I will be on contact with them in several stages in my life, and I am now prepared to face them again. I hated my life then, I hated crying every night because of what the kids had said to/about me that day, I hated being pushed around on the playground. I hated it all, and I really wouldn't wish it on anyone (unless it was those kids who did it to give them a taste of their own medicine...but i digress), but it did help me become the person I am now."

Yeah I know. I have felt stronger because of my ordeals back then. I knew that I was very anxious all those years ago because of the hassle. I think it makes you feel so much better when you hear that your not the only one that has suffered. Trouble is you may not realise that at the time.

"Despite it all, I'm now more confident in myself, I still have that nagging voice in my mind saying "what are they going to think?", but I don't listen to it anymore."

I have that most times I go out to the pub or something and I end up getting angry and telling myself that it just does not matter anymore. Most people that I come across are too busy with their own lives to think much about me anyway. I think as you mature into an adult that this is the case and most aren't going to go out of their way to hurt you and its usually those that have problems of their own that think the nasty things about you - as I have found anyway. I think its highly improbable to say that everyone you come across in life is going to like you, but for some it does seem to pan out that way I guess.

To come full circle I guess that if I were given the choice to re-live my life I would probably have some people on my back no matter what I did.

BlueSovereign said:
"As many on here know, I am an aspiring actress, so the fact that I overcame my stage fright is a miracle. I say all this because..."

Interesting, is it theatre work or television that you want to go into ?

I ask this because I loved drama at school and have had these urges about joining a drama group just for fun. I want to do that maybe later on when I have sorted the rest of my life out first. I remember when I first watched James Bond that I would love to play that character and many others too. For me its becoming these other people when you act and you can explore them and feel how they feel as well as experience being them. Afterwards you go back to being yourself, but it leaves me with that warm buzzy feeling that I want more its so enjoyable. My drama teacher tried to talk me into doing a Drama GCSE but I choose IT instead as I wanted something that I would be guaranteed to get a job in when I left education. The trouble is when I am at work I get feelings that I could have been acting by now but with the sleeping disorder that I developed it wouldn't have got far.

It's a little of both really. I've only done stage theater, but I want to do movies and TV. I'll probably do some community theater until i can get out to California. Drama was a wonderful refuge for me. On stage, I was no longer me. My tortured soul was set free, because whenever I was onstage, I was invisible--people only saw my character. I was able to escape my life and assume the life of another, it was the perfect way to deal with my issues. It was a great way to spend three hours a day. My life is considerably better now, but the thrill of becoming someone completely different than myself is like nothing else.

Samantha Beckett

Although I grew up wondering what it would be like to have a career in television in general I have never made any attempt to do so. I don't regret it, but I do wonder what it would have been like to have ended up hosting a show or reporting the news and even guesting on soaps. The whole thrill of being in-front of a camera and knowing that millions of viewers can see you whether it be live or recorded would be something I'd like to experience, even if its just the once. Having people come up to you in the street asking you questions and even for an autograph would be a delight too, but to me that is just the bonus of the job you do.

One theatre I went to in Leeds back in 2001 had a show that Patrick Stewart was acting in and I could tell that he was loving every minute of it and a damn fine actor he is too. At the end he faced us all and when I made eye contact with him I just had this huge smile that let him know that I really enjoyed the show. I know that he's on a show next week on ITV1 that I am going to watch out for,

Samantha_Beckett said:
It's a little of both really. I've only done stage theater, but I want to do movies and TV. I'll probably do some community theater until i can get out to California. Drama was a wonderful refuge for me. On stage, I was no longer me. My tortured soul was set free, because whenever I was onstage, I was invisible--people only saw my character. I was able to escape my life and assume the life of another, it was the perfect way to deal with my issues. It was a great way to spend three hours a day. My life is considerably better now, but the thrill of becoming someone completely different than myself is like nothing else.

Samantha Beckett

You know, it's interesting that many of us have lived the same crappy childhoods, wherever we lived. I live in a suburb of Pittsburgh, and 35 years ago I planned on making a career out of broadcasting, because many people on the CB radio said that I had a wonderful voice. So, I planned on leaving after graduation, and never coming back. Talk about the best plans going awry...
When I graduated college, I returned home. Three years later, I got a job in a steel mill, like my late father, and planned to follow in his footsteps. I got on an apprenticeship, and completed three years out of four before the mill shut down. They never returned to operation, and most have long since been torn down and replaced by shopping centers.
I was fortunate to have taken a trade which translated well into the outside world, industrial instrumentation and control systems. It has taken me places I never imagined.
In the past 28 years, I've been (at company expense) to places like Alaska, Mexico, and Yugoslavia. Companies pay to have me come to their sites. I've started up power plants, 100 megawatts at a time. But all of this was to lead me somewhere quite special: standing with my family at Kennedy Space Center's Launch Pad 39A, standing with my arm around my youngest son beneath Endeavour, and being there in Washington as Sean O'Keefe retired from NASA last February.
I left a lot of emotional baggage at the launch pad...
Everything that happened between then and now made me into the man I am. No, I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but it has made me very thick-skinned, and given me a strange sense of humor.
It's been a long road, getting from there to here. No one else from my community, let alone my class, has done the things I've done. My pain is gone now, and I can go to my grave knowing that I did my best, and made a difference when it was required of me.
I've thought about some people I'd like to spend some time with once I go beyond the veil. My old work buddy Fritz, who tried to teach me patience. He died in January 2002. Of course, the seven Columbia astronauts. And someone most of you may have never heard of, let alone remember:
Karen Carpenter, the singer. She was five years older than I, and she died of a heart attack brought on by nine years of eating disorders. I've always thought of her as a sister, and I cried as if I'd lost mine when she died on Feb. 4, 1983. I wasn't a fan, and I do not understand the emotion. Maybe she can explain it...after all, it's a big beach, a nice day, and the drinks and food are on me.

spaceflight101 said:
You know, it's interesting that many of us have lived the same crappy childhoods, wherever we lived.

Some of the rich and famous will say that their's were not particularly great either. Arnold Swartzenegger mentioned years ago in a Sunday magazine that he was bullied in school and as a result he started to build himself up which lead him into a successful acting career. Pierce Brosnan was also picked on back in his school days too as he mentions in his interview in the the Sunday magazine before he took on 007. The magazine was part of The News Of the World over here in the UK and maybe there are quotes from that on the internet I don't know. Terri Hatcher was another one who said she was treated like a nerd and just look how she turned out. I'm sure that there are many more.

Its funny though how it makes us all much better and stronger people in the long run which is the common effect it seems to have. Thanks for sharing your story with us Spaceflight101.

RE: A chance to re-live your life

You know, it's interesting that many of us have lived the same crappy childhoods, wherever we lived.
This is an interesting and thought provoking topic. Speaking only for myself, I can't say say that my childhood was crappy. I do remember moments and such that I wish hadn't happened (i.e: being shy, being teased in school for being chubby), but over all, when I weigh all of those moments against the rest of my childhood, as someone once quoted in a thread somewhere on the board, "It wasn't all beer and skittles," but overall I look back at my childhood as one of the happiest periods of my life. We weren't wealthy, monetarily, by any stretch of any imagination. No, the greatest wealth I recall from my childhood -even when my parents divorced when I was 13- was their love for us kids. It was that unshakable grounding in my parents' unqualified love for each of us kids that helped and guided me later on in my life.

In fact, looking back over my life, there is only one (fairly recent) part of my life that I would be tempted to go back and alter, but even that has played and continues to play its part in my evolvement and growth as a person I am. So, in spite of the rough patches in my life, no matter how tempting such an offer might be to me, even the tinest change in my life as it has been up to this moment, might have altered it in such a way that I might not be here now. I can't imagine my life without all of the wonderful friends and family that I have been, and continue to be, privileged to have in my life.

So, in spite of the rough patches that have been a part of my life, I wouldn't go back and alter my life.

Okay, getting down off my soapbox now. ;)

Eleiece

Sherdran said:
as someone once quoted in a thread somewhere on the board, "It wasn't all beer and skittles,"

On a quick side note: To whoever said that originally, could I borrow that once in a while, because that's really funny to me! :roflmao::lol:roflmao:

Samantha Beckett

Beer & Skittles

I can't remember if it was me who first used the phrase here at the board, but it is a common one in England, especially among Cockney's like my mother, so I heard it a lot growing up, and it is a natural part of my vocabulary.

As for it's origins:
http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/230200.html

Meaning
'Beer and skittles' is shorthand for a life of indulgence spent in the pub.
Origin
Skittles, aka ninepins, has been a popular English pub game since the 17th century. The pins are set up in a square pattern and players attempt to knock them down with a ball. Still played but not so much as before.

The ball is actually on a rope hanging from a post, and is swung at the pins.

Quaint, we Brits, ain't we?

Hope you like the explanation.

leaper1 said:
I can't remember if it was me who first used the phrase here at the board, but it is a common one in England, especially among Cockney's like my mother, so I heard it a lot growing up, and it is a natural part of my vocabulary.

As for it's origins:
http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/230200.html

Meaning
'Beer and skittles' is shorthand for a life of indulgence spent in the pub.
Origin
Skittles, aka ninepins, has been a popular English pub game since the 17th century. The pins are set up in a square pattern and players attempt to knock them down with a ball. Still played but not so much as before.

The ball is actually on a rope hanging from a post, and is swung at the pins.

Quaint, we Brits, ain't we?

Hope you like the explanation.

Thats nifty! Thanks for the explanation!

Samantha Beckett

"...being teased in school for being chubby..."

It was that same remark which is widely acknowledged as having started Karen Carpenter on the anorexic path which would eventually silence her voice...at age 32.
It's true that words can hurt more than fists.

Living My Life Over

There are things I would like to change. There are things I am glad I did. There are things that happened because I was there. There are things that did not happen because I was there. There are possiblities that will never be realized because I didn't take that path or even have the path presented to me to take.

I had a bad beginning to this life. I was born in WV and, since the doctors had not arrived when I was ready to come into the world, the nurses held my mothers' legs together to prevent my birth until the doctor arrived. My mother said that by the time I was born...I was the most beautiful iridesent shade of blue she had ever seen. (BTW...this is not good...it means oxygen deprivation big time.)

When I was little I had an eye that went in a different direction and I talked with a speech impediment. Add to that being ADHD and you get the picture that I wasn't exactly the most popular kid on the playground. Kids teased me and I wasn't good at taking it...so they, of course, teased me more.

In High School, I wasn't in any cliches to speak of. Didn't really fit in anywhere. The closest I came was joining Jr. ROTC and being on the rifle team (shooting is a natural talent...but don't worry...I won't ever go postal).

College was better but I took a long time to get my bachelors due to raising kids and switching majors (started in Psych...changed to Chemistry). There are still often times that I don't fit in...no matter where I'm at. I sometimes think the nurses should have finished the job but then I figure that perhaps there is something of value that I will bring the world...even if its something that most would consider an insignificant part of life...being there when someone else needs you. I may never get the credit for doing something or saying something but in the long run...credit on earth is not really what it's all about (then again...credit in heaven isn't what I'm looking for either...I'll only get there through Grace). But living my life the best way I know how is the way I'll play it.

If I'm to come back...it is meant to be and I will live that life to the best of my ability too...warts and all.