Hello

roguecomet

Project QL Intern
Sep 3, 2006
Hi I am new to this site, just found it today. I have always liked QL and have started reading the books. I just love the whole concept. It is nice to meet you all and I have some questions, probably more as I get into this site more lol. Well that's it for now, I will go start posting my questions. Also how do I get one of those pics beside my name? See already asking questions lol.

Welcome to the best QL site on the whole wide web world!

Bring on your questions - someone here is bound to know the answer, or know someone who does, or at least be able to make an educated guess! :lol

If you go into "My settings" at the top of the main forum page, you should see "Edit Avatar".

I had to ask for help doing this, but then I'm not much good when it comes to web-page stuff. I do know you can't have too big a picture.

Good luck, and if you have problems, Brian or Morgan or someone will be able to sort them for you.

Thank you everyone for the welcome. Should I post my questions here or on the general discussion's board?

General discussion for all QL related questions. :) Off Topic for any other type questions or general chitchat. :) And if it's related to the prospective con....it now has its own board!