I Found You All!

HologramIAm

Project QL Intern
Sep 15, 2006
SC
www.reedletters.com
I chatted for a time on the Sci-Fi QL boards with many of you about 5 years ago, but left for two reasons:
a. Rude, offensive people and Sci-Fi's apparent inability to moderate, and...
b. The birth of my second child, Sam :angel. He took all our spare time, so the boards had to be put on hold while me and his mommy got him ready for life a little.
I found you guys while surfing the net several days ago and finally have the time to type a few words and truly hope I can become as active a member as any here at Al's Place. I was very excited to see what a wonderful place Al has! The forum is well put together, and I will be proud to tell all my friends about it. I look forward to rolling up my sleeves and getting involved in the threads. I'm about to begin watching my unopened QL sets with my children for the first time, so I should have plenty to share in that regard in the future as we watch them in order, one by one, missing original songs and goofy mixed-up leap outs and all...

Oh, and I do have a distinctive connection to QL... read the inside cover of the Innovation QL comic #12, paragraph 8. I'm the winner! Yup, that's me!

Your Claim to fame

Fast dialing, huh.

Cool. Nice to meet you. I'm an old QL fan but only joined the internet group a little over a year ago.

I look forward to getting to know you. Perhaps join in a chat sometime.

Al's Place ROCKS!!!!!!

Welcome to the Board! Great to see that the QL fandom is still going strong for you! I myself have been a fan for a few years but only joined in March (Had been lurking around for about a 6 months though!) Enjoy your time watching the new DVD's with your family and I look forward to having a chat in the forums or seeing your posts.

And yes, Al's Place Rocks!!!

Welcome from the resident :wacko Brit.

Great name for your child!

Hope to hear a lot more from you soon.
Sit a spell, have a drink on me!

I lurked in the Scifi.com forums for awhile too, but the lack of moderation turned me off completely to their BBS.

Welcome to the forums! And let us know how your kids like Quantum Leap. When I was little, I used to watch it with my mom, too.

Hehe... Yeah, I still have the Sci-Fi bboard marked as "Jamokie.com" on my bookmarks, LOL.

Welcome to Al's Place, HologramIAm. I'm another who migrated from the bboard here ages ago, and I haven't left since. I know you'll really enjoy it here. Everyone is really nice and fun and *mature*.

:Love To All:
~ Joy ~

Welcome to the board! :)

I'm glad that you are able to join a place that will talk with you about things about Quantum Leap without being a rude place. I will admit that there are times when things do get out of sorts, but we are decent enough over here to admit that sometimes we don't all agree and that it's okay for that to happen.

I hope that you enjoy yourself on the board.

MJ