Search results

1. Samantha Beckett

QL Marathon Monday

Hey all! There's gonna be a QL marathon tomorrow on Sci-fi! Yay! It starts at 8am EST. And Sci-fi are a big bunch of evil meanies, lol. Its like a weep-fest marathon. Here are the eps: Genesis 1 Genesis 2 Lee Harvey Oswald 1 Lee Harvey Oswald 2 Trilogy eps Mirror Image It's like they want us...
  2. Samantha Beckett

NCIS fic

NCIS Fanfic: "Dreams" Hey guys! Forgive me if this doesn't belong here but since NCIS and QL are technically half brothers, I thought it might be okay. I have been in the process of writing three NCIS fanfics at once, and the first one is done. I would love it if you guys would read it. This...
  3. Samantha Beckett

DVD Commercials!

As we all know, today season 4 comes out on DVD! Yippee!! :hurray: And another "yippee" to the fact that today I saw for the first time a commercial advertising all four seasons. I think it's cool that they are advertising for the dvds, but i wonder why they started with season 4. I havent...
  4. Samantha Beckett

What Did Katie think?

Hey, this thought came to me yesterday when I was listening to the radio. John Lennon's "Imagine" was playing and I wondered, "What did Katie think when she heard this song for the first time?" You know, Sam played that song for her and said that it wouldnt be written for several years, and then...
  5. Samantha Beckett

Happy Singles Awareness Day!

A touch early, but I wanted to wish everyone to whom it applies, a happy Singles Awareness Day! It's my 19th in a row! *sarcastic laugh* Can yall tell this is my least favorite holiday of the year? :lol Or...for those who have someone in their life...Happy Valentine's Day! :dreaming Samantha...
  6. Samantha Beckett

Scott and Dean on TV

New List! Scott and Dean on TV (Feb 20-26) Hey, I thought this would be a cool thing to have going. I use this website called tvhound.com and I have used it to look up whenever Scott or Dean appear on tv in the next week. I thought I would share the wealth with everyone here! For the week of...
  7. Samantha Beckett

QL Alumni

I just noticed this while watching "Temptation Eyes". Enterprise watchers, help me out...the woman who plays Tamlyn is the same one who plays Hoshi in Enterprise, right? It looks just like her! This brings up an idea. Let's see if we can do a "Kevin Bacon" thing and see if there were any QL...
  8. Samantha Beckett

Super Bowl Sunday!

What's everyone doing for it? Are you watching? Who're you going for? Do you just watch the game, or do u have a pig-out party like out family does? GOOOOOOOOO PITTSBURGH!!!!!!!!!!!! Samantha Beckett
  9. Samantha Beckett

Dancing With the Stars

Does anyone else watch this? I love this show, I am so addicted. I am torn between rooting for Drew Lachey (because i LOVED 98 degrees) or Lisa Renna. However, I learned today that Tia Carrere was in The Leap Home II: Vietnam so there's that "she was on QL, i should root for her" thing going on...
  10. Samantha Beckett

2006: Leap Year

2006: The FAKE Leap Year I just realized last night that 2006 is a leap year! We should do something to celebrate! I have two ideas we could do: *A mass listen-a-long with anyone who has the QL soundtrack--we decide a time that we all press play at the same time so we all are listening to the...
  11. Samantha Beckett

It's Oscar Season!!!!!

It's here at last! My second Christmas! Oscar time has arrived! :hurray: They announced the nominations this morning, and for those who are interested, here are the main categories: Best Actor Philip Seymore Hoffman- Capote Terrence Howard- Hustle & Flow Heath Ledger- Brokeback Mountain...
  12. Samantha Beckett

Prayers Needed

Hey guys...I'm requesting the prayers of my online friends. My cousin is in the Air National Guard and he is being shipped out to Quatar tomorrow morning at 11:00am CST. He will be there for a 4 month tour of duty. Pray for safe travels and protection for those 4 months, please. Samantha Beckett
  13. Samantha Beckett

Water on Camera Lens in Opening Sequence?

Think to the opening sequence where we are flying thru the air and clouds and such. Could I really be so anal about this to notice, am I the only one who sees water droplets on the camera lense? It's on the left third of the screen down toward the bottom. I just want to see if I'm the only one...
  14. Samantha Beckett

Rose Bowl Parade

Haha, yeah I know it's already been on TV, but I know the Travel Channel (there may be others) is replying it now and again later this afternoon. For any and all who are interested, my high school marching band performed in the parade, so if you happen to catch the repeat of it today look for...
  15. Samantha Beckett

QL Moment in NCIS

I got a kick out of this, and I wanted to share it with y'all. I was watching an episode of DPB's show NCIS Christmas Eve night. This particular part of the episode was focusing on McGee's extreme intellect versus the intellect of their target, who seemed to be smarter than McGee. In a nutshell...
  16. Samantha Beckett

Favorite Holiday Movie to Watch

I know, its not QL realted, but it is seasonal! Which is your favorite holiday movie to watch! If its not listed above, type it here! Mine is A Muppet Christmas Carol, I watch it every year! Samantha Beckett
  17. Samantha Beckett

John Spencer dies at age 58

John Spencer, Leo McGary of NBC's "The West Wing" died Friday, December 16 of a heart attack. I am crying as I am typing this, for I truely loved this man both for his acting works and as the person he was. He will be dearly missed by all who followed his works as I did. :cry:cry:cry Here's the...
  18. Samantha Beckett

Could someone help resize?

I have this GORGEOUS pic of Scott I want for in my signature. Someone said that someone here could help me resize the pics because I am a mental midget when it comes to that. Another big question, how do I get it on here? I've tried a couple times already and it hasnt worked. Help! Samantha Beckett
  19. Samantha Beckett

Scott's Man/Woman of the Year

I heard on one of the videos here on the site that Scott chosen at some-odd year's Man/Woman of the year. So, of course, he wore a tuxedo with red pumps (which i think is hilarious!). Does anyone know if and where I can find a picture of that night? Plans are being made for my future laptop's...
  20. Samantha Beckett

Bonus Features missing on Season 2 DVD?

Hey y'all. Okay, here's the deal. I'm watching Season 2 on DVD. It says clearly in black and white (er, purple cuz of the box) that on the end of the third disk after "MIA" is bonus features. Yet...there ain't any. Explainations? Is Universal screwing with the impressionable and desperate minds...