QL Moment in NCIS

Samantha Beckett

Project QL Intern
Oct 31, 2005
Vestavia, Alabama
I got a kick out of this, and I wanted to share it with y'all. I was watching an episode of DPB's show NCIS Christmas Eve night. This particular part of the episode was focusing on McGee's extreme intellect versus the intellect of their target, who seemed to be smarter than McGee. In a nutshell, this is was McGee said about his college/brain power area: "I studied at MIT...I studied the advanced string theory of physics". Sound familiar to anyone? An ode to DBP's other hit show we all know and love, perhaps? :D:D

Samantha Beckett

SamBeckettfann said:
what's NCIS?

Only the best show on TV, except for QL of course. Tina_als_girl is right, its the spin off from the show JAG. Don Bellisario produced both of them. NCIS is "Navy Criminal Investigative Service" or something close to that. They investigate the murders of naval and marine officers. Its a really well done, totally awesome show. Mark Harmon is in it (second on the list behind Scott as the sexiest man alive), along with Michael Weatherly, Sean Murray, and David McCallum, among others. It's on tonight and every Tuesday night on CBS. Its on at 7pm Central time, but I dont know when it would be on over there cuz i think the west coast is on a different tv schedule thing. Just check the tv guide channel. Its a great show!

Samantha Beckett