80's TV Show Trivia Challenge

Re: RodQuiz #7

Well, I wasn't allowed to watch it as a kid and never have seen an ep of it, so it's kinda a blind guess. :lol

Rod Quiz

The Rod didn't specify a human loner - so it could be "The Littlest Hobo". ;)
Cute dog.
(Was that 80's, I'm not sure.)

Re: Rod Quiz

Rod, all I can think about is "Le Vagabond" which was a story of a wandering dog who helped people and then left for another town to help someone else... but as you can see in this thread, I don't know much about the 80's TV shows... and if it is that show, I only know the title in french...

The reason why I'm so lousy about knowing stuff from the 80,s is because of two main reason :

1- I was born in 1983, and my memory from those times are very hazy, and the haziness is made worse by an event that happened in 1988 which somewhat blocks my memory from my early years...

2- I watched all my TV in french, because I didn't even start learning english until 1992, so what are the odds of what I remember being the same title as in english... About 5%.... (example: FraggleRocks) and I mostly watched non-dubbed shows because there weren't that many kids dubbed shows when I was a kid...

Though I mostly remember watching Sesame Streets because there were some parts when they would try to teach american kids how to speak french and I could at least understand those parts...

Anyways, enough of my babbling and tell me if, even if the title is in french, I could be right.

Clara

P.S. Hope I didn't bored you to death or make you fall asleep... |I

Re: Congrats

Sorry to have met your challenge so quickly, Rodmeister.
Gulp, what can I dredge up from my Swiss cheese memory of the 80's (when I was busy getting married and rearing sprogs)?
Let me see:

School where 'Lydia' worked before dancing with Rod the Bod! :b

An easy one, but what the hey.

Eleiece's next clue

This crime drama about a Los Angeles district attorney was a spin-off of an episode of Matlock.

Good luck! :b

Eleiece

The Littlest Hobo

I have no idea about Eleiece's clue (she always has the toughies! ;) ), but I just wanted to express my fondness of "The Littlest Hobo"... it was one of my favourite shows as a wee lad. I'm glad it made it into this fruckas!

... Mike. ^_^

Re: Eleiece's next clue

Ding, ding, ding, ding!!! The Rod is correct!

Jake and the Fat Man it is!

You're up, Rod.

Eleiece

Re: Eleiece's next clue

I'm not sure of the full title but does it have "Ninja Turtles" in it? (I know I'm desperately wrong again :banghead )

Re: The Rod says...

This show focused on the escapades of a globe-trotting multi-millionaire, his family, friends, and staff.