Another one of my Handlink Replica's

NeuroMason

Project QL Intern
Feb 25, 2007
USA
This is another one of my handlink replicas.... ziggy likes..

Attachments

• Hndlink78description.jpg
    Hndlink78description.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 105
  • Handlink55566666667.jpg
    Handlink55566666667.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Handlink55555.jpg
    Handlink55555.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 86
  • hndlink.jpg
    hndlink.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 87
Thank you all very much!! This particular Handlink Replica is what i call "The leap back Handlink". Just a bit of Difference.. Not much... I also have and can make one exactly like the one pictured on "Ziggy's" Comment..

QL Nut said:
Excellent work as usual, NeuroMason.

Thank you very Much!!!!! I have worked VERY hard to get the Handlink this far.. I strive with each one to make them better and better... If anybody is interested in letting me build one for them please don't hesitate to send me an email or message. Talk about a NICE conversation piece!!!!!!! I suggest anybody that gets one from me to go to a local Hobby Shop or trophy store and get one of those small glass display cases (much like you would use to display a baseball or football in) and set the handlink up in your house somewhere. Most people can't stop talking about It once they see it!

:cheers

lol.. you don't have to have a HUGE display case! ;) Just get one big enough to put a collectors football in or something.. maybe not even that big.. heck, i should start making custom "Handlink Display Cases" too!! lol