Batman Trailer

I can't wait. I hope it's a lot better than "Batman and Robin" *shudders*

Batman Begins

It should be interesting to see director Christopher Nolan's take on the Batman franchise. I have seen his previous film, Memento, and was blown away by it. A brilliant film to say the least and is one of my favorite movies. With the Batman franchise, going for the darker and more serious route is definately the way to go as opposed to the cartoony comical approach.

Re: Batman Begins

I know I just posted... haha... but right on, Chris! I love "Momento" (also one of my favourite films), and I enjoy the darker, tragic side of the Batman story as well.

I'm also glad to see that it is coming out in June, which means I can see a "Batman" film in theatre for the first time. :D Tomorrow, I'm going to see "Blade: Trilogy", so I am excited about that one, too!

... Mike. ^_^

I hope it's a lot better than "Batman and Robin"
I think just about ANYTHING would be better than Batman & Robin!

Sweet! I was just talking to someone Sunday,( while watching the movie with Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy on TNT) about the fact that a new Batman movie was rumored to be in production/be released soon, but that I hadn't heard anything about it in a very long time. I am very happy to hear about the new movie and can't wait to see it myself. I think I will be suffering from movie overload next summer :nut . Just think, we'll have "Star Wars Episode 3" and "Batman Begins" both out in the same year, not to mention "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" out in July as well. I can't wait!

Emily. :)

Re: re

Having seen the trailer today, I can't wait for the movie.