Did Anybone watch it?!

Sherdran said:
Angel...yes; Alias....no.

Eleiece

Ditto from me. I have all the Buffy and Angel episodes on DVD.

Alias looks interesting from the odd trailers and bits I've seen. I just missed it when it started and never got round to getting into it.

Just take a look at my avatar... looked? Hell Yeah I'm a fan of Angel!!!!- All episodes on DVD/VHS and many-a-marathon over the last 4 years since I started watching...

Favourite episodes have to be 'Waiting in the Wings', 'Birthday' and 'Not Fade Away'. Never seen Alias before though - Isn't it by Lost's JJ Abrahams??

BTW: For some strange reason all the women in my family seem to love David Boreanez...

Enterprise said:
Favourite episodes have to be 'Waiting in the Wings', 'Birthday' and 'Not Fade Away'. Never seen Alias before though - Isn't it by Lost's JJ Abrahams??

Yes indeed.
So...I can assume,that i'm the only one who watched "Alias" here?!:(

Well,whan it comes to "Alias" i will admitt you didn't miss anything. "Alias" was interesting in some ways ,but had too many plot holes and was basically too unbelievable.
"Angel"(and "Buffy the vampire slayer") in the other hand..."Angel" is probably one of my top 10 favourites shows,ever. in the other hand, the genre of the show is not something ,that everyone can like and enjoy.

I loved the first three seasons of Alias but they went down hill after that. I pretty much stopped watching it after season three. Never like Buffy or Angel.

QLNut said:
Never like Buffy or Angel.

Yeah my mom talked me into watching the first ep of Buffy on her DVDs, but I failed to get into it. I remember now I DID actually see one ep of Angel and same results. I am more of a warewolf girl when it comes to halloween creatures.