Did you know?

Clara5

Project QL Intern
Nov 6, 2003
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Ok, I sure any of you who saw the movie "I am Sam" know it, but I just saw the movie a few days ago and it struck me. The guy who played Jimmy in Quantum Leap (Brad Silverman) actually played a part in that movie, it's great!!! That means that even if he has a disability he's still into acting!!!

I beleive it's wonderful that he did... The only thing is I didn't really like the glasses, but well, he likes them. And the fact that he kind of had a big part is important... he did much more than what he did in Jimmy, Shock Theater and Evil Leaper stuff. I also liked the fact that Brent Spiner (Data in Star Trek the Next Generation) also played a part in the movie... Yes, I'm a Trekkie...

Anyways, back to Brad... I think that it is great that he managed to keep acting, as there really isn't a lot of disabled people who can act, but he sure can.

Well, I'm really feeling like I'm blabbering so I'd better just shut my mouth and go on my way, see you later everyone!!!

P.S. Speaking of Brent Spiner, I think he also played a part in "Dude, where's my car?", can anyone confirm that? Or was it just my imagination?

Clara

"I Am Sam" is a brilliant movie. That is the movie that introduced me to Dakota Fanning. I am now a *huge* fan of hers!

It was a pleasant surprise to see Brad in the movie. I think he did a great job. He's a wonderful actor. I hope he'll be in future films.

Joy