Hi from Germany

Darlan

Project QL Intern
Jun 11, 2009
Germany
Hi there all.

I first saw Quantum Leap when it was first broadcastet here in Germany in the early 90s. I was a big fan, but missed some of the episodes.
This year I was able to see the whole series and now Im a even more big fan then I was. Ia have been 17 when I saw QL first, now Im 35.

I found this forum and I found out there were books with new QL Storys so I ordered them all, even though I wouldnt understand exactly every word of them , because they were not translated to german.

I also began downloading the Virtual Episodes.

So stll much QL for me to consume hehe :)

Im glad Im here now and maybe some of you are interested to hear what titles QL Episodes have here in germany. If yes I would tell you and transalte them directly into english.

Hi from Germany, too, Darlan! :wavey

May I ask where you come from? I live near Hamburg. I was 17, too when QL started in Germany. :)

Some titles in German are very different. I have to check my episode guide when I want to watch a special episode because by this time I know better the original titles. Have you seen episodes in the original language?

It's fine that there are still other leapers in Germany. :) Your english sounds very good for me, I'm still learning. Have a nice time here.

Grüß Dich! I'm also German, but haven't been back in many years.

Welcome to the place, it's lovely here!
:)

Welcome, or wellkommen, from the resident :wacko Brit.

I don't speak German, but had a few episodes in German with Dutch subtitles when I was starved of British showings.

As I recall, "A Single Drop of Rain" was simply ''Regen".

Glad to have you a-board!

Hi from Germany, too, Darlan! :wavey

May I ask where you come from? I live near Hamburg. I was 17, too when QL started in Germany. :)

Some titles in German are very different. I have to check my episode guide when I want to watch a special episode because by this time I know better the original titles. Have you seen episodes in the original language?

It's fine that there are still other leapers in Germany. :) Your english sounds very good for me, I'm still learning. Have a nice time here.

I'm from Braunschweig ;) I did not see QL in english ,but I guess I will give it a try. Thanks for the warm welcome to all of you ;)

I did not see QL in english ,but I guess I will give it a try.

You should do that, I love it! :) I can't understand every word, but that doesn't matter because I know the german versions. You can watch some full episodes on dailymotion.com.

There'a another thread floating around with I think.. nbc.com having a few online. :)
Does anyone know if the english box sets have german subtitles? haven't watched them in a bit.

Not available for my country. But I will find another way. Thanks for the info 8)
Some you can watch in Germany (if you are in Germany at the moment ;-) ). "Mirror Image" for example or "The americanisation of Machiko". :)