New Knight Rider! What About @uantum leap?!

NeuroMason

Project QL Intern
Feb 25, 2007
USA
well, theyve succesfully Brought back Knight Rider, Even Though the New Kitt is Going to Be A Mustang! Who's idea was that! I mean, No offense to Ford but Kitt has always been A Transam or at least GM! lol Anyways, my point is, there starting to make all these super hero Movies and Now There also Bringing Back new Versions of the Classic Action T.V. Shows so... WHERE IS QUANTUM LEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its almost one of those things that you JUST KNOW will happen eventually, and so lets think... if and WHEN they cast for a new Quantum Leap, (providing Scott and Dean Don't Do The Show) Who should be the new main Characters. ...............................? This is kinda a tough decision... im gonna think on it and get back... Im thinking in terms of even if they Did a Big Screen Production of @uantum Leap. There has been so much History happen since the shows last episode... :help

Honestly, i think it could be amuzing if the new leaper will be one of Al's Daughters,and her observer/Guide would be Sammy Jo.:D

Ok, i got it!!!!!!!!!! Elizabeth Harnois! She Needs To play the part of Sammy Jo! She Played Abigail in the Movie "One Magic Christmas". I think she could pull it off pretty good. Maybe they should ask her.

Heres a picture of her... Elizabeth Harnois----

She's 28 or 29 now. Id Vote For her. :smokin

Attachments

• elizabethharnois08sm.jpg
    elizabethharnois08sm.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 33
:hurray: and a picture of Jennifer Garner.. I think she WOULD work as well... Especially with this type of look... This Could be Sammy Jo Beckett...

Attachments

• AYTOBBLCAIAI5HPCAQ1LQ3YCAAY5Z91CAXWW2Z0CAKUVFIZCA8QBI2ECAT1X1GBCA6K2CZ4CAA2DJT8CA363JX5CA26TABKCAM4K
    2.8 KB · Views: 40
well, i'll gladly give her my 2 cents.... Ive been waiting for this to happen a LONG time!! like everybody else. One thing though, WE HAVE TO BRING SAM HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scott Should Make a Cameo Apperance at least! THATS A MUST!!!!!!!!!

NeuroMason said:
well, theyve succesfully Brought back Knight Rider, Even Though the New Kitt is Going to Be A Mustang! Who's idea was that! I mean, No offense to Ford but Kitt has always been A Transam or at least GM!

The Mustang choice came to be because Ford has a relationship with NBC Universal, their representatives were extremely pushy, and apparently they offered the most money out of the other competing car companies. So it was a choice based off of money, practicality and convenience, rather than taking the time the right way to decide the right vehicle. They threw themselves out there and got it, so good for them in that respect. But now we're talking major product placement here, unlike Pontiac, who specifically asked the producers of the original series to stop referring to K.I.T.T. as a Trans Am after a few episodes.

Anyway, great to hear that Deborah Pratt is pushing to get Quantum Leap off the ground again. Don Bellisario's episodes showed more heart, while Pratt's episodes were more detailed, I always felt. So this time it appears as if Sammy Jo might actually be the correct age instead of a 20-something, like in Trey Callaway's script.

But like i said, THEY HAVE TO HAVE SCOTT DO A CAMEO! I mean, something has to be done! there are lots of possiblities here! There is too much of the "unknown" or Secrets that need to be shown through this story. and NO EVIL LEAPERS!!!!! I didnt hate that idea but it for sure didnt help quantum leap very much!

hey!!! we should ask Deborah Pratt if some of us "leap heads" could be extras in the film!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE!

YES! DEBORAH, IF YOUR READING THIS..... YOUR GONNA NEED US TO HELP WITH THE NEW QUANTUM LEAP!!!!!!!!! THE WRITERS MAY BE ON STRIKE BUT WERE NOT! LOL JUST THINK ABOUT THE POSSIBILITIES!:hurray:

yeah and if we play extra in the movie then we can come back to this forum and discuss our characters :lol :lol