New Member Introductions Forum.

isz

Project QL Intern
Jun 4, 2007
Jerusalem,Israel
I have a question to Alsplacebartender(Brian?!)...
I noticed in the forum i mentioned above that quite a lot of thread that were poblished there had gone - Are you Erasing'em every now and then or all of the threads in this forum suppose to be only a temporary threads?!

I have noticed that as well I think he erases them which makes sense to me. Welcomes are not permanent so there is no need to keep a bunch of them. Because once someone has been around for a while there is no need to continue welcoming them. So its really nothing but clutter to the board. That's how I would see it anyway If I was Brian.

Last edited:
The threads in the New Member Introduction forum do go back quite a ways - to 2005. If you go to the bottom where the display options are, there's a drop down box next to "From the". Just set it to "beginning" and you'll see the threads that go back to 2005. Otherwise, that forum seems to default to showing threads only from the last month.

jmoniz said:
The threads in the New Member Introduction forum do go back quite a ways - to 2005. If you go to the bottom where the display options are, there's a drop down box next to "From the". Just set it to "beginning" and you'll see the threads that go back to 2005. Otherwise, that forum seems to default to showing threads only from the last month.

Oh ok I guess then he must have it set up to only show four or five of the most recent ones at a time.