Not really a new member

kumiko

Project QL Intern
Jun 19, 2006
www.freewebs.com
Hello all,
I have had to change my user name as I couldn't remember my password. Anyways, its me Ruthie. I hope ya'll doing okay.

Welcome back to the board! I'm still a relative newbie, so I don't think we've encountered each other before, but I look forward to seeing your contributions.

Thanks all, sorry I am so quiet, got a lot going on recently so its hard to get here as often as I like, but I am always thinking of you.

kumiko said:
Thanks all, sorry I am so quiet, got a lot going on recently so its hard to get here as often as I like, but I am always thinking of you.

:hurray: Welcome back, Ruthie!:hurray:

Eleiece

Sherdran said:
A little :nut but over all pretty good. Hope you and yours are doing well.

Eleiece

Awww, I hope you feel less :nut soon. I am doing pretty well too. Not that much to report on, though my life should get interesting soon I hope. :cheers

Not really a new member here either... long-time lurker, finally a contributing poster at long last. Hi, MJ, Damon. Haven't heard from either of you by email, so I figured I'd stop by and see if y'both dropped off the face of the earth. *blinks and glances around* What the blue blazes did I MISS, since last season?!?

-d.

David said:
Not really a new member here either... long-time lurker, finally a contributing poster at long last. Hi, MJ, Damon. Haven't heard from either of you by email, so I figured I'd stop by and see if y'both dropped off the face of the earth. *blinks and glances around* What the blue blazes did I MISS, since last season?!?

-d.
David, if you only knew what was going on this last season...
You'll just have to read to find out, my dear.

No, I've not fallen off the face of the earth... but there are days that I feel like I have!

It's nice to see you again and I'd love to talk with you again about that idea. I have misplaced your email addy. Glad that you joined!

Welcome! :wavey

MJ