Really miss the shows from these days

rugman1969

Project QL Intern
Apr 6, 2006
I really miss the shows from these days. This is one of the main ones. It makes you look back on life and remember past years and what you watched on tv and what you were doing. This site takes me back to when this show was on air, and it makes me warm up inside. I really miss the days of Al and Sam. This kind of show makes you wish time could have stopped and these shows could have just gone on and on. It's really a shame that we have to rgow older and that our looks will change. I will always remember Sam and Al the way they were in Quantum Leap, no matter what they look like now or in the future. I really appreciate the time and effort people like the person who runs this site keeps it updated and has such an extensive collection of facts, clips, and sounds. This site takes me back to the days QL was on air. I remember setting the VCR every week so I would not miss the next episode, and waiting impatiently all week to see it. This show really impacted my life, I guess because it was a time when I was coming up, and tv shows were what got us going and thinking about all kinds of stuff. I like the ideas QL put in my head and the ideas they came up with on world changing events(i.e.-Lee Harvey Oswald). Thanks for keeping this site so spectacular. Its good to see so many QL fans still around.