Sci-fi/ Fantasy Costume

Ziggy

Project QL Intern
Apr 5, 2007
England
Okay, so my friend's invited me to her birthday party on the 16th, and it's dress with a sci-fi/ fantasy theme. I was having real trouble trying to decide what to go as, when my dad suggested going as Al. Do you think this is a good idea? if so, how could I do it without any money and preferably no materials required?

I would definitely go as Al! (But I'm a little biased. ;) ) Unless you already have some shirts and pants in bright colours with crazy patterns, I'm not sure how you could do it with no money and no materials. I like to check the local thrift store for wild shirts and pants. There's always something in my size that resembles something Al would wear, and for not a lot of money.

Make sure you take a calculator or remote control, the more advanced the better, so it looks like you've got a handlink :p

Yeah, we're gonna make a replica handlink, though it'll probably have to be made out of Lego blocks or something, because we're cheapskates. :p My dad's got a brilliant tie with aliens on, which would probably be all right, but I need a loud shirt.

Ziggy said:
Yeah, we're gonna make a replica handlink, though it'll probably have to be made out of Lego blocks or something, because we're cheapskates. :p My dad's got a brilliant tie with aliens on, which would probably be all right, but I need a loud shirt.

don't forget to check the clearance rack... go to a wal-mart/cheap store for groceries, clothes, and more??? and get a fedora to top it off from there. (i got a straw hat for halloween to be a the scarecrow from batman, looked a little more like heath ledger as the joker however) buy a pack of cigars too, preferably chocolate (unless you do smoke).

have fun at the party...sounds so cool :hurray: