Scott in a Lifetime made for TV movie...

QLfan5875

Project QL Intern
Jul 20, 2005
Texas
The way Lifetime talked this is new...

9:00 pm est/pt

Above Suspicion

Lisa thinks that her husband James is having an affair. She does a little investigating and finds information that suggests that James used to be Tony Mancini, a mobster on the run from the law who reinvented himself fourteen years ago. Starring: Ed Asner, George Dzundza, Scott Bakula, Anabella Sciorra [CC]

Link...http://www.lifetimetv.com/shows/tvschedule/tomorrow_out.html

It's regular Lifetime I just checked.

Sam Beckett Fan said:
Now is this the regular Lifetime or Lifetime MOVIE NETWORK? for me the difference is crucial cuz i only have the regular lifetime.

The way Lifetime talked this is new...

It's definitely not new - it first aired back in 2000. I've actually go it on DVD. It's not bad. The last new thing that Scott did for TV was the episodes of "History's Greatest Mysteries" for The History Channel which aired back in the fall (and, I believe, are being repeated on Fridays at 11:00 am and 5:00 pm - but I could be wrong about the times).

Oops sorry . I didn't have cable back in 2000 so I didn't see it then. I could have sworn Lifetime said new. Either I heard them wrong or they were too lazy to redo the commercial...lol

jmoniz said:
It's definitely not new - it first aired back in 2000. I've actually go it on DVD. It's not bad. The last new thing that Scott did for TV was the episodes of "History's Greatest Mysteries" for The History Channel which aired back in the fall (and, I believe, are being repeated on Fridays at 11:00 am and 5:00 pm - but I could be wrong about the times).

That's great! I missed it the first time around, too. I really need to check the board more often so I read news on time!

bluedana said:
TV.now lists it as showing again on Thursday, June 1 at 3:00 (ET).

ok some one has some explaining to do! i am very disappionted. i am on lifetime right now, thursday june 1st, 3:08PM, and Above suspition is NOT on. there is some other creepy looking movie. and i checked lifetimetv.com and it was never listed. :cry

Sam Beckett Fan said:
ok some one has some explaining to do! i am very disappionted. i am on lifetime right now, thursday june 1st, 3:08PM, and Above suspition is NOT on. there is some other creepy looking movie. and i checked lifetimetv.com and it was never listed. :cry

Well, :censored , that stinks. Here's where I got the info.

Above Suspicion

Directed by Stephen La Rocque. Starring Scott Bakula, Annabella Sciorra, George Dzundza.

A woman discovers her husband is a fugitive from justice and may be a cold-blooded killer. [SIZE=-1]120 minutes- NR, 2000, (CC)[/SIZE]
Thu Jun 1 03:00P on Lifetime
The site, http://www.tv-now.com/stars/bakula.html , is usually pretty accurate, right down to TV show reruns. Sorry that didn't work out for you.

it does say that, as Stephanie says in Full House
"How Rude!"

i was looking forward to this. i was gonna tape it for my best friend. oh well, so much for trusting that site huh?

I think we need an Al quote in there, instead: "stupid nozzles." We also need to not hit them with Sam's "flying noodle kick." I did see it when it first came on TV...I saw it in my dorm room (my roomate was a TV addict) with a couple of friends...or so they said. I wasn't paying attention to them (and a few times forgot I was at college not home), but man, Scott did look so hot. I often forget who I am when I see Sam/Scott.

What really ticks me off is that the cable guide on my TV even showed that it should have been Above Suspicion that was airing, not that other movie. *grumbles* I really wanted to see this...

laestrella said:
I think we need an Al quote in there, instead: "stupid nozzles." We also need to not hit them with Sam's "flying noodle kick." I did see it when it first came on TV...I saw it in my dorm room (my roomate was a TV addict) with a couple of friends...or so they said. I wasn't paying attention to them (and a few times forgot I was at college not home), but man, Scott did look so hot. I often forget who I am when I see Sam/Scott.
yes he is HOT no matter what he acts in.
and i too forget who i am when i see him. i normally think of myself as not brave, not smart, not pretty. not much of anything special. but when i watch Ql or any of his great movies, i feel like i am there with him, and he is talking to me about how great i am and making me feel special. heck, i almost think i can karate chop someone who gets in my way, or run a marathon non stop (which in reality i could NEVER do) when i have Scott in my heart.:dreaming:whip

LadyKayoss said:
What really ticks me off is that the cable guide on my TV even showed that it should have been Above Suspicion that was airing, not that other movie. *grumbles* I really wanted to see this...

hmm i didn't bother to check TV guide.com. but i wouldnt have made a difference i guess.

bluedana said:
Well, :censored , that stinks. Here's where I got the info.

The site, http://www.tv-now.com/stars/bakula.html , is usually pretty accurate, right down to TV show reruns. Sorry that didn't work out for you.

- Wow! That website is great. I've never seen such a thing and I didn't know that even existed. Now I know when our boy is on the screen :)

When you were on...

Cyd:

Were you on YOUR TIME at 12:00 Noon? The time was shown for eastern time at 3:00 p.m. You are in Oregon (3 hours before)...assuming the lifetime feed was at the SAME time for both ET and PT, that would have required you to watch at 12 noon on the same day.

Then again...sometimes due to significan time difference, they will change around the schedule...thus the need to check your TV guide for confirmation of time.

Hope this helps for next time.

i am in Cali, and i did ask here in the thread if the 3:00 was for me too, but no one answered me, and the day came so i just had to assume.

plus the murphy brown's all came on at the same time here that they did over there, because claire was always the one posting the schedule and shes in Alabama, so i assumed that the times were her times, but they were right for me too. i know because i have all but two of Scotts episodes on tape.

so now i am confused :p