Seeking Friendship Bracelet phrase suggestions

McDuck

GizmoDuck for PQL Security
Staff member
Jun 4, 2004
Duckburg
My daughter and I are going to a convention this weekend. At 14, she’s not only a geek but a Swiftie, so she’s into the friendship bracelet thing. She’s making fandom friendship bracelets to give out at the convention and plans on making some Quantum Leap ones to go along with the other fandom ideas she has.
Any suggestions for short phrases she might do? (The bracelets can’t be all letters lol)
So far she’s planning, of course OH BOY, Beckett, Calavicci. Ziggy.

Other suggestions?

I figured I’d show the Al-themed one she made for me a while back. (This one is Rainbow Loom instead of lettered beads with clay beads.) It’s meant to represent four of his outfits with glow-in-the-dark ones representing the handlink. (Hopefully I’ve done this right from my phone.)
View attachment 652

*had to delete one—it put 2 pics at first. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_1777.jpeg
    IMG_1777.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
I figured I’d show the Al-themed one she made for me a while back. (This one is Rainbow Loom instead of lettered beads with clay beads.) It’s meant to represent four of his outfits with glow-in-the-dark ones representing the handlink. (Hopefully I’ve done this right from my phone.)
View attachment 652

*had to delete one—it put 2 pics at first. Lol
Cool! I believe you pressed the attach files button instead of the image button. But, it still shows your photo. Try the image button next time near the top of the post screen where you see bold, italics, etc. :)

Reactions: McDuck
Cool! I believe you pressed the attach files button instead of the image button. But, it still shows your photo. Try the image button next time near the top of the post screen where you see bold, italics, etc. :)
It said my photo was too big when I tried that route the first time. I promise I tried that first. 😜

Reactions: alsplacebartender
She does!! She actually already HAS all of the album titles bracelets. I didn’t even think about that!!

These are the QL ones she ended up doing! (She also did Animal Crossing, Gilmore Girls, and Lord of the Rings ones in addition to the ones she made as gifts for the celebs we’re going to get photos with.)

IMG_1812.jpeg

I should update that her friendship bracelets were a HIT! On the Friday of FanExpo, if anyone recognized that my Beckett-Calavicci shirt was Quantum Leap and said they liked it, she would offer them a QL friendship bracelet. By the end of the weekend she just had one Ziggy bracelet left.

John Rhys-Davies' staffer, who she gave an Animal Crossing one to, called her "the Taylor Swift of ComiCon." ;)