The Bartender Lied bumper stick and other merchandise ideas...

PQC

Banned
Aug 6, 2007
www.myspace.com
The Bartender lied....that was a cute story from the convention, but did he really lie or did Sam just not truly believe he was in control...at times?

Tangent: I took a leap back to my theory of MIRROR IMAGE and holy wowsers...did I take a leap! It's a crazy idea, but my theory was that the bartender in Mirror Image was really Sam reincarnated as a leapee. Don't ask me for details or specifics, but it would explain and clarify why the bartender knows so much...simply because he's "Sam" in the far, far, far, future and summoned his past self to correct his own wrong...that is in never returning home and correcting Al and Beth.

Anyway, seeing the new bumper stick made me chuckle. Also made me think that I want an Al Calavicci t-shirt geared towards single men.

FRONT: AL CALAVICCI IS MY WINGMAN.
BACK: "SHE OFFERED TO WAX MY HOOD!" (AL QUOTE FROM CAMAKAZI KID)

Also, there should be merchandise for various characters of the show and also Quantum Retribution. I'm sure MJ would love to head up that department.

Truly a lady in red.

:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut