Three Female Hot Stars In Quantum Lep

leaper

Project QL Intern
May 13, 2006
scott Baculla as we all know and ve seen it in the show,played near to 3 beautifull women actresses that surprisngsly became huge stars in the future.AND they all had one common back then,They were all unknown.First terri hatcher as the missing donna lol from the show,marcia walker as the lesbian killer and JENNIFER ANISTON as the sweet nurse.And my qs is which of these episodes with these 3 hot babes stare at them you liked most???Mine was not star bright WITH THE KNOWN DONNA,but the episode with marcia walker i found that episode moving and a little romantic.Whats yours.I wornder if scott baculla still keeps in touch with these women now they are BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG?

Last edited:
I think you actually mean Marcia Cross. She played the Lesbian Killer in Good Night, Dear Heart.

But I liked Brook Shields from The Leping of the Shrew, Josie Bissett in Rebel Without a Clue and Tamlyn Tomita from Temptation Eyes

yes marcia cross right and i forgot that jossie bissett played in the showlol as far for brooke shields she was already BIG when she played in the show

I'm not sure if you meant only those three specific actresses, but my personal favorite hotties are: Terry Farrell ("A Leap For Lisa"), the actress who tried seducing Frank in "Deliver Us From Evil" (don't remember her real name or name in the episode), and Melora Hardin, who played the adult Abigail Fuller in the "Trilogy" episodes. Teri Hatcher is good-looking as well, but she always looks like she's about to cry, which I find annoying...

Last edited:
no i ment these 3 actresses only becouse their names are still in front of the showbiz headlines today.Marcia cross and terri hatcher who play in desperate houswifes and well we all know jennifer.

Last edited: