Which epsisode does Gushie part way ?

BlueSovereign

Project QL Intern
Oct 30, 2005
UK
I have been reading part way through Season 6 and have recently read "Second Genesis" from Season 10 and enjoyed them. Its a nice direction for the series if it had continued from Season 5 onwards on television. After reading "Second Genesis" I am very interested to read the story of how they lost Gushie and how they got his replacement St John. To be honest I am most interested in reading stories that deal with major character changes or events. Hopefully I will get a chance to read all the stories in the Virtual Seasons.

BlueSovereign said:
I have been reading part way through Season 6 and have recently read "Second Genesis" from Season 10 and enjoyed them. Its a nice direction for the series if it had continued from Season 5 onwards on television. After reading "Second Genesis" I am very interested to read the story of how they lost Gushie and how they got his replacement St John. To be honest I am most interested in reading stories that deal with major character changes or events. Hopefully I will get a chance to read all the stories in the Virtual Seasons.

The story that you are referring to is in episode 724 Fallen Hero and 725 Fallen Hero Part II. St. John though, is not long in the Virtual Seasons and has his own falling out later. So, see, you need ot read through to see the major changes as they happen and not just sweep through... sometimes, you miss something that you really need to know... *G* But I do understand your conundrum. I'll see what I can do about compiling a list for everyone. It may be this summer when I have more time.... unless someone else who has read the season feels more able to do it before then.

Thanks for reading.

Thanks for the reply. I do plan on reading through all the stories in order, its just that before I continue with Season 6 there is this nagging feeling that I want to find out what happened to Gushie. I really didn't intend on reading any stories from Season 10 just yet, but someone suggested that I read "Second Genesis" and its now got me wondering about one or two things.

A timeline of major events might be a good addition to add to the site as a means of reference for readers. Trouble is though its going to give away spoilers of what to come to those who are starting out. Could provide a good summary of what happens in the Virtual Seasons though.

I'll leave feedback whenever I can and who knows, I may even submit a story of my own at some point as I have an idea or two.

hi everyone i just started reading season 6 OMG they are fantastic ! will be a while cos im going to read the lot , so wish they could be on tv as well! :)

Helaina xx