Recent content by Grimlock

1. G

Top 25 Best Episodes of Quantum Leap

Yeah, a bit much, but then again there are a lot of great Quantum Leap episodes. I will update this thread every day or so. Oh, and there are a few fan favourite episodes that (just) missed the cut. Which ones? Wait to find out. Meanwhile, post your own best episodes (top 5 or top 10...
  2. G

Top 10 Worst Episodes of Quantum Leap

10. Good Morning, Peoria Perhaps this is because I'm not an American (then again, most episodes were based on American society), but this rock & roll episode bored me to death. Saving the town from people who hate rock & roll? Yeah, that will beat saving someone's life (in any...
  3. G

Top 10 episodes: Season 5

As with previous lists from me, comments are welcome as are your own top 10 lists for the final season of Quantum Leap. I separated the Trilogy episodes, but kept Return/Revenge as one episode (so I could have one extra episode in the top 10). 1. Trilogy - Part I (One Little Heart) 2...
  4. G

Top Ten Episodes Season 4

After watching my QL Season 4 DVD's these are my picks for the Top Ten Episodes of Season 4: 1. Temptation Eyes 2. Permanent Wave 3. A Leap for Lisa 4. Roberto! 5. The Curse of Ptah-Hotep 6. The Wrong Stuff 7. Stand Up 8. Dreams 9. Ghost Ship 10. Raped Worst episode of the season goes to...
  5. G

Season 5 (R2) released this Christmas?

Well, according to play anyway: http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/2561638/Quantum_Leap_Season_5/Product.html I hope that this is true, but earlier releases have been bumped to a later release date (so, keep in mind that it might be early 2007 in a month or so). Now, if only my order for...
  6. G

Quantum Leap: Season 4 (R2) on DVD June 12, 2006?

This is what i've found on play: http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2&title=898834&p=57&g=72&pa=sr It is all early days (no cover, no number of discs and no features), but if this is true (i recall the date for one of the earlier releases being put back by a few weeks) then it...
  7. G

Top 10 episodes from Season 3

Here is my view on Season 3 of Quantum Leap after having just seen all the episodes on DVD (most of the episodes for the first time ever). Unlike last time around i will just give my opinion on the episode rather then a synopsis of the story. As always, feel free to add your own top 10 list (or...
  8. G

Top 10 episodes from Season 2

Well, having just finished watching season 2 on DVD i will try to give you a top ten of my favourite stories from that season. Keep in mind that most of these stories were new to me as i only discovered the show a season (or so) later (only caught a few repeats from this season). Oh, and please...